Official Inmotion V11 off-roading pedals

Mortal Coil

17 minutes ago, rexdelmolvo said:

Oh HELL yes. Seeing this style of pedal be available from one of the actual manufacturer’s is exciting. I’ve wanted similar style pedals for my Nikola and I cannot find them anywhere. I’ll be buying these day 1!

I believe the old Inmotion pedals (normal V8 etc. ones and V10 bigger ones) fit Gotway wheels (same width of the pedal hangers and therefore the slot in the pedals). So if these are the same slot size as the Inmotion pedals have been till now, you might be able to put them on your Nikola.

I guess you'll see when you get them for your V11. Let us know.

Edited by meepmeepmayer

1 hour ago, rexdelmolvo said:

Oh HELL yes. Seeing this style of pedal be available from one of the actual manufacturer’s is exciting. I’ve wanted similar style pedals for my Nikola and I cannot find them anywhere. I’ll be buying these day 1!

Are you looking for a pair of these ones:

https://eucsale.com/gotway-msp-monster-nikola-sport-pedals-set.html ?

At least in Europe they seem to be available though I don´t have experience with this seller. Also I don´t know if shipment to your location is a real option costwise :confused1:. As an alternate solution you might google for "Hextech pedals" and find similar in your area with some luck...

• Like 1

On 9/29/2020 at 8:50 PM, meepmeepmayer said:

I believe the old Inmotion pedals (normal V8 etc. ones and V10 bigger ones) fit Gotway wheels (same width of the pedal hangers and therefore the slot in the pedals). So if these are the same slot size as the Inmotion pedals have been till now, you might be able to put them on your Nikola.

I guess you'll see when you get them for your V11. Let us know.

As far as I know V11 pedals do not match any other IM models. 

As for the design it is made by a Russian that IM made an agreement with. 

He sell his own made pedals through Facebook. Goes by the name of Hextech if I recall correctly. 

• Like 1

On 9/29/2020 at 8:32 PM, rexdelmolvo said:

grafik.png.86493079c0f994a0d32241fa1901fa9c.png

Found another source on ali (on pre order at least). Description says it suits Gotway, Veteran and Inmotion V11 wheels as well. Type in search phrase "honeycomb pedals" on ali main page and you will be directed to Chicway store:

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001501101865.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.7c9d44388bDoI4&algo_pvid=6bee9079-3518-4701-ab5e-490decf8401e&algo_expid=6bee9079-3518-4701-ab5e-490decf8401e-0&btsid=0b0a182b16017531739225364eda36&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_,searchweb201603_

Chicway has also a store on it´s own where you can find them:

https://www.chicway.shop/pre-sale-of-chicway-honeycomb-pedals-using-all-gotway-models-inmotion-v11-veteran_p0343.html

Maybe there is something for you? :rolleyes:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

image.png.2f1b054d0842c21d9691978376a4ef4a.png

The original NyloNove have adjustable spikes - My guess is the Inmotion copy does not. The Nylonove are 199 USD - the Inmotion "original copy" is 129 USD.  So why did I buy the inferior product just because it has Inmotions name on it? 

https://youtu.be/5KUrP3wwAZ4?t=340  

On 11/29/2020 at 8:06 PM, Finn Bjerke said:

The original NyloNove have adjustable spikes - My guess is the Inmotion copy does not. The Nylonove are 199 USD - the Inmotion "original copy" is 129 USD.  So why did I buy the inferior product just because it has Inmotions name on it? 

Nope the "spikes" on Inmotion hex pedals is not adjustable (yet. They made a limited number and listen to feedback so it might come in next batch).

But this is not an issue at all. I am not sure If it could possible wreaked pedal structure as it come down to if you have extra small holes in structure or you can adjust from top side (I don't recall how the nylon pads are designed. 

I really don't see why you need to pull out words as inferior or the negativity in all your posts and headlines. I don't get how fast you opinion sving from worst to best to worst again.

I still think we have to keep in mind how few years EUCs has been around still and how far they developed in such a short time with somewhat limited resources. 

Note: Living in a black or white world only leads to much frustrations. Learn to appreciate the greyscale in between makes room for much more diversity and enjoyment. None I know live in a perfect world. 

• Like 2

Yeah Im frustrated for some good reasons. 

1. I Love my wheel dearly.  It was a lot of money for me. Inmotion  deliver but not 100% . But Im still in love. Addicted in a good way. I commute on the V11 and love it.... So errors are frustrating. Very much so. 
2. My wheel sounds like shit since rain is too difficult for V11 to cope with. No bloody QC. 
3. Im supposed to fix it myself or have V11 shipped to UK for many weeks / month. Reaction time with regards to the bloody bearings problem.... very very slow.  

4. This bearings error is too silly - Inmotion should do the decent thing: send me a new wheel. take back the old one.  
5. Nylonove made a much better product but no more since Inmotion took over the idea from our polish friends  and made a product that is inferior - AND the effect og the agreement  between Nylonove and Inmotion is: No more Nylonove (polish product)  for Inmotion V11 only the chinese inferior product. Chicways products is def not good enough. Now I wonder if the Inmotion product is as strong as the nylonove is? (not enough info) Nylonove was tested its extremely strong construction and light weight even with spike holes. 
6. The friction between plastic and metal on the suspension. - not solid wont last long.  Stronger 3D printed replacements will soon surface. 

All in all some not so good solutions. 

Also .... Dont forget  critique, freedom of speech and all that .... I put a little more ressearch into this than you think call it what you like .. ...  its frustrated love ....  Should I go to work on my Mten3? Now that Im addicted to suspension wheels?  Look at t his pretty pretty wheel with butterfly wings:  Can I trust them pedals ? 

image.png.0b04245dd82bba26e8bcd1a16c7b1ae0.png

I appreciate you are very well informed, and I take it your interest in this debate is based solely on our passion for the EUCs?  you last sentence is of very little relevance to the topic at hand I find.  If you dont have a V11 yet, get one. Youll love it (when the bearings are fixed) 

• Like 1

Clearly you don't know what you are talking about. 

Hex design that Inmotion made comes from Russia. Inmotion and the original inventor made an agreement and hex designer still can make his product and he get paid by Inmotion for their sales too. 

The nylon design is different and don't have an agreement and is mainly down to using different material. There is not such thing as inferior. 

As of your wheel things happen but to claim no QC is simply not fair. You only read about people with trouble as people that are happy do not voice out this to a same level. 

In this price range a V11 is at none one is just swapping out a wheel of it can be fixed by a repair. You don't have the right to claim this night by English law of sales of goods (as speedyfeet is your reseller this is your point if contact) nor by Danish consumer sales law (even if you have no UK law expireance Danish law would not give you the right) so where your claim come to do the right thing expectation comes from I simply do understand. 

As to fixing the wheel your self. As long you promote Asia sales sites you will not get a local reseller and that makes service harder. Both when it comes to shipping times and costs. Picking a country that leaves EU and is known to have high shipping cost to and from their country is not helping out. If you had picked a different reseller some of this could be mitigated. Inmotion is active looking to get local resellers in each country but don't think that it will be able to operate at domestic China cost level. It will match your region if cost and Denmark is not a cheap place to run a business. 

Now you have freedom of speech. But just making noise or acturly doing some thing constructive that can help yourself and the brand is where tossing inferior, no QC, making claims that are straight out wrong, constantly rattling with negativity do not work in your favour. 

Now when you toss these things about it can hurt a business trying to make innovative new wheels as this takes a lot of investment. And this is where I use my freedom of speech to call you out on these things. 

I am one of those that are fairly new to EUC but I understand how far EUCs have come and how fast. The help you got directly from Inmotion staff, I doubt you could get that from many other brands. If they had only problems with every wheel then you would not be able to get help directly from marketing manager on a global level. 

Yes things are not perfect but Inmotion listen to constructive feedback. If you were at the receiving end of your post how long would you listen to this if you spend 10 hour each day to make something great yet only hear (what I call) strong negative things. It is not the same to be happy with all things but there is a smart way to give feedback. 

It is part reason of why I were able to get hold of new Inmotion made hex pedals, side pads and seat. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rawnei said:

Are the Inmotion pedals more or less the same as Chicway ones? Looks very similar.

I don't have non-Inmotion once but from picture they look different shape and size. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Unventor said:

I don't have non-Inmotion once but from picture they look different shape and size. 

Yeah you're right, did a side-by-side comparison totally different.

Clearly you don't know what you are talking about. 

Clearly you are not only well informed and clever you are also very respectfull. If you relate to the text I wrote in near future pls let me know. 

There is not such thing as inferior.

This generalization is difficult to understand. Clearly you are not only well informed and clever you are also very respectfull. 

As long you promote Asia sales sites you will not get a local reseller and that makes service harder.

This generalization is difficult to understand, I got 4 wheels from Speedyfeet. Maybe Speedyfeet moved to Hongkong? Clearly you are not only well informed and clever you are also very respectfull.  
Hvad er nogle eksempler på Straw Man fejlslutning?

32 minutes ago, Finn Bjerke said:

I dont have hidden commercial interests here, I speak my mind. 

Nor do I and I can put disrespect any time I like. I did not use f words in the face of Inmotion on their channel. Nor did I make disrespectful headlines here. 

When I refer to Asian reseller links try to review how many of your post refer to your reseller or Asia sites because you didn't like the price. 

So let's be clear I don't smudge a brand because I want a new wheel. 

I am not a youtuber living by fancy headlines or commission sales. I do however back a brand that I think is taking the right approach for the future. 

Call it fanboy if you like I couldn't care less. I just exercise my freedom of speech like you called upon before. As part of a community I strongly believe dialog and collaboration will improve products for the EUC riders. None of today's EUCs are 100% perfect or faulty free. That is just how it is. And this goes for all brands. 

In the end keep up mocking if you like @Finn Bjerke I don't go down to that level. Just remember on this forum there still are rules members need to go by on this forum. 

51 minutes ago, Finn Bjerke said:

This generalization is difficult to understand. Clearly you are not only well informed and clever you are also very respectfull. 

So these comment repeated like you did I do not go to that level now you know. I chose to post this in the open for all to see as a fellow forum member. 

The  original Nylonove spikes that are adjustable in the bottom of the pix, the chinese copy cats chicway and Inmotion found it to difficult to make adjust able spikes thru strongs plastic... The strinker is: Nylonove dont make pedals for V11 anymore - Inmotion made a deal about that - so consumers are only offered an inferior product.  Look at the product in front why is that so bloody difficult ? It this lazyness? 

image.png.ae6b5b506caa8f29df77e8858f03841d.pngthe Inmotion ripp off or copy if you like have spikes but not adjustable  and chicwah have plastic bumps. Adjustable spikes thru extr4emely hard plastic should be that difficult if  you are a little determind to make quality.

image.png

4 hours ago, Finn Bjerke said:

The  original Nylonove spikes that are adjustable in the bottom of the pix, the chinese copy cats chicway and Inmotion found it to difficult to make adjust able spikes thru strongs plastic... The strinker is: Nylonove dont make pedals for V11 anymore - Inmotion made a deal about that - so consumers are only offered an inferior product.  Look at the product in front why is that so bloody difficult ? It this lazyness? 

image.png.ae6b5b506caa8f29df77e8858f03841d.pngthe Inmotion ripp off or copy if you like have spikes but not adjustable  and chicwah have plastic bumps. Adjustable spikes thru extr4emely hard plastic should be that difficult if  you are a little determind to make quality.

image.png

So much falsh news in this. Clearly not knowing what you talk about. 

• 2 months later...

Hi, I bought my inmotion v10f a week ago and already one of the pedals has collapsed. I've been practising going up and down kerbs but a 1300 euro unicycle should be able to take that for a long time. A big disappointment. Even if the v10f has good things it is much better to buy unicycles from other brands (if I could go back in time I would).

Regards