How to Recover a Stolen EUC and Film it on YouTube

houseofjob

3 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

That was great :cheers:

But am I the only one who wants to know what happened to the rider who was knocked unconscious? Did he have gear? What's the story there?

Yeah really, he just mentioned it so nonchalantly...you know, one of those times we've all had where we cutout and get knocked out...no need to go into detail because everyone's been there, done that... :huh:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Bridgeboy said:

Yeah really, he just mentioned it so nonchalantly...you know, one of those times we've all had where we cutout and get knocked out...no need to go into detail because everyone's been there, done that... :huh:

haha, too true. I like how you worded that. Of course, here comes Marty worried about the gear. I guess in NYC more gear = more stolen.

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, Rafal said:

Nice that he retrieve wheel back. 

But why he don't call police? He could also take a few buddies and teach a thief a lesson.

Such a pain to call the police. Also, when you involve the police, its more likely that NOONE ends up with the euc. I'd say this ended as well as it could have. I bet big money that the 'seller' aint calling the police either. God bless America!

Edited by ShanesPlanet

Same in europe and USA thief is typical black/white person who wear gold necklase with tatoo aka gangsta Rap style .

The percentages that I write here are just an estimate of nothing accurate, they are 8+ years old data when it was differentiated by color, it is no longer done because of the embarrassing hypercorrect society how pathetic, it's just the context does not matter how a person looks but how he behaves in society. 

We have 97% population "white"(read non black) 3% minorities.

In prison is 84% "miorities"(read black) 16% white persons.(both women and man together)

Is same for police in USA europe everywhere in world if they see suspicious   :ph34r: person and is from "minority" or just person look suspicious ( black/gipsy/alcoholics/drugged persons/persons what look like homeless) they are super aware becasue statiscicaly person this type are often armed knives/guns/batons and drug/alcohol adicted.

Why i write this here ? Like warning middle/center Europe is save place you need be aware of suspicious black/white/gipsy persons is not about color is about live style they like Rap hiphop lifestyle 80% persons in jail prefer this "black" music.

This mean Rap/hiphop make you criminal omg definetly not! Real life and statistics is diferent story.

It will always be the case that when something correlates does not mean that it is directly related to each other.
And in all countries of the world it should be true that stealing is not normal.
Whoever steals is a thief and color does not matter evil is evil if it is red, orange, pink, green, black, white, yellow, purple,rainbow it does not matter evil is evil.

Big respect for superman who take justice to own hand 👍👍🏻👍🏼👍🏽👍🏾.

@DjPanJan It’s a common tactic of alt-right fascists in web forums to randomly try to bring up race issues when it’s completely irrelevant, but they feel it helps them to spread their ideas. They always defend themselves by saying “Hey, I’m just asking questions”. I don’t think that kind of discussion has any place in this thread. 

• Like 3