Anyone else getting 404 error on Gotway app?

I had this but if you back out of it eventually it works but no English language options. I used Google translate on another phone camera to check all my settings.  Manage to change tilt back, riding mode and the speed alarms so it still works.

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same experience--the Gotway app didn't connect, but brought up the Begode.com website.  I read Chinese--there is no explanation in the app.  Random websites have newer versions of the app than that available from Begode, but same issue.

However, it seems that Wheellog app works just find and allows me to set alarms, tiltback, and pedal mode, so I'm hoping there's no need for the "official" app.  --Ming

• Like 1

On 10/1/2020 at 2:46 AM, Delmeekc said:

Seems to work like I said above just no language setting anymore so have to learn Chinese I guess.

Does it do anything that the other apps don't?  I.e., should I spend time trying to figure it out?

On 10/3/2020 at 3:27 AM, MoMing said:

Does it do anything that the other apps don't?  I.e., should I spend time trying to figure it out?

I use wheel log when riding and use the gotway app only for changing or checking settings as the version of wheel log I have doesn't change them.  I use an older wheel log app that speaks all the data over a Bluetooth speaker, was from an APK off the internet and not the app store.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Still not working for me anymore whatever I do. Just takes me to begode homepage. Trying to decide between v11 and rs and this kind of crap doesn't make me want to stay with Gotway anymore. I use EUC world anyway, so it's not a problem, but what if these 3rd party apps didn't exist, how would I calibrate pedal angle etc... Highly unprofessional 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Mine doesn't work now either, at all.  Using an old wheelog app and on one of my old phones (different android version to my current phone) it can change the wheel settings. Found out by accident when I did a spin test and the 1st and 2nd class alarms turned back on.  Need to check the mode and tilt back when I go out next just incase they have been changed too.  Anyone know an update from gotway regarding their app and what's going on.