75 miles on Kingsong 18xl

NEON-EUC

This may be hard to believe but I done 2 test regarding the mileage of the kingsong 18xl.

First test I got 75 miles. That's roughly riding 18mph on average 

2nd test I got 60 miles and that was doing 28mph on average. Have to say how amazed I am on this. Not able to upload the pics to prove it. Is it because I'm a new member here ? 

• Like 2

Yes the 18XL can go very far for its battery size. Part of the reason is that 0% batt is 3v which is the lowest on any wheel AFAIK. Most others are 3.15v and 3.3v.

The longest I went on one charge was 115km and there was battery left.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, null said:

Yes the 18XL can go very far for its battery size. Part of the reason is that 0% batt is 3v which is the lowest on any wheel AFAIK. Most others are 3.15v and 3.3v.

The longest I went on one charge was 115km and there was battery left.

It's def an amazing machine and can't see myself upgrading for a very long time. Would like faster speed tho I guess lol

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jia Liu said:

With 2200w motor? I rode 40 miles with 17.8mph average speed the other day, and only had 16% battery left at the end :confused1: 

What was the terrain you was riding? Was it slightly up hill all the time and what was the weather like plus your psi settings? All play a massive part in the mileage 

9 hours ago, NEON-EUC said:

Dont know how you can call BS as I have the proof right here on my test I done with the mileage recorded and yet you haven't seen it 🤔

I'm basing this on my own experiences on my 18XL as I drained the battery riding continuously for about 35 miles with an average speed of 20mph.

You are claiming to average almost 50% higher speed and getting almost double the range. Not to mention that riding at ~28mph means that you aren't stopping for stop lights, making turns, or essentially slowing down at all ....over 60 miles. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Planemo said:

I thought you had already been a member here?!

And if you get 60 miles averaging 28mph on 1554Wh I want some of that Unobtanium you must have in your wheel :D

I wonder if he got kph and mph confused:lol:

1 hour ago, Jonesq said:

I'm basing this on my own experiences on my 18XL as I drained the battery riding continuously for about 35 miles with an average speed of 20mph.

You are claiming to average almost 50% higher speed and getting almost double the range. Not to mention that riding at ~28mph means that you aren't stopping for stop lights, making turns, or essentially slowing down at all ....over 60 miles. 

you dont get traffic lights on the coast next to the sea . also I mentioned "on average"..... that means average riding speed and not 100%