KingSong S18 24 miles *SOLD*

NYC One Roll

Everyone -

After waiting 3+ months for my order of the s18. I took a slight fall on the S18 the very same night that it arrived. Other than that the wheel is in excellent condition. There is no mis-alignment of the wheel. Just a slight scruff on the right side panel, pedal and a cracked rear panel (I have the replacement part coming in on saturday, which will be included in the asking price). The S18 has about 24 miles on it. FULL Warranty (12 months left) from eWheels.

I am not an avid rider during the fall/winter months so I rather just let this go to someone else who is and wanting a s18 sooner. I will probably pick another one up in the spring time. 

The price is FIRM @ $1,800 with replacement part for the broken piece and all accessories that came with my original purchase including the boxes. LOCAL PICK UP in NYC/Long Island. Don't waste your time or mine with offers lower than asking, otherwise I plan on keeping it. 

Link to Photos of the S18 :

https://photos.app.goo.gl/V31jHKiWmvULEHAb7

Edited by nycommuter69
  • Like 1