Universal EUC decal for vehicle design?

Dreygun

This is open for everybody, no matter where in the world. I want to make a decal for my vehicle of an euc rider sihouette. Something that would be easily recognized by riders. Goal is to have a universal euc decal available for riders to rep. Looking for the shape of a rider at outside of a carve so they're on a slight angle, arms slightly up. Need to make sure the wheel looks like a wheel. Image can't be already somebody else's. I'm thinking of making them about 5 or 6 inch tall, easily spotted in traffic. If i choose your design to use for decals, I'll send out a couple for your work, no matter where you are, but the image would be mine for use after that. Post up and thanks ahead!

*moderators, sorry if this is wrong area or not allowed. 

Edited by Dreygun
wording
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, Dreygun said:

In my head, I'm seeing something like the NBA silhouette logo, but an euc rider. An aggressive carving stance with the wheel noticeably an electric unicycle

Cool idea!  In my mind, I'm seeing Kuji doing one of his acceleration tests, viewed dead on from the side, and leaning way over the front of the wheel.  Gives the impression of speed and you get a great view of the wheel.  You also have an overall diagonal line design (like the player on the NBA logo).

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Stillhart said:

Cool idea!  In my mind, I'm seeing Kuji doing one of his acceleration tests, viewed dead on from the side, and leaning way over the front of the wheel.  Gives the impression of speed and you get a great view of the wheel.  You also have an overall diagonal line design (like the player on the NBA logo).

I like it! I just want it made from somebody's actual own pic so that they can be that mystery person behind it, just like that nba logo being an actual persons image. 

Edited by Dreygun
Added

5 minutes ago, Dreygun said:

I like it! I just want it made from somebody's actual own pic so that they can be that mystery person behind it, just like that nba logo being an actual persons image. 

Makes sense.  I have no such pics of myself, but I'm sure someone will come through with some cool stuff.