Inmotion v11 extra charger (overpriced?)

Finn Bjerke

11 hours ago, Finn Bjerke said:

I need charger #2 for my inmotion v11.  200Euro /230 USd is the price at Inmotion France webshop (Freight included) . Is there a better price  somewhere else ?   In EU pref.

$230, that is ridiculous. I have two stock chargers and it makes a very significant impact on charge time, but I would not pay that amount. Hold out until you can get a better deal!

I have bought plenty of these higher voltage power supplies for my work, they are made by big companies like Chicony and others. This charger probably costs them like 9$ maximum to make... We have to be able to find a generic brand with the exact same specs. I'll start digging.

HOw is this possible : https://eunicycles.eu/en/chargers/115-smart-charger-300w-84v-for-v10f.html

Its not possible 

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005001412576336.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.3da24c4dKYNBso

Would you charge your  V11 with the two original 2.5A chargers, since the manufacturer says it's the only way to fast charge it. or get an aliexpress 5A rapid charger dirt cheap?    INMOTION-V11-Fast-charger-84V-5A-input-100-240Vac-2-0A-50-60HZ-dedicated-for-INMOTION.jpg_50x50.jpg

Cool mate but Im not sure about the Battery management  System in Inmotion v11 is ok with this charger.  Aliexpress also have the ordianry charger but wh y have 2 if one can do the trick?  Its so bloody overpriced  in general, since thses machins costs next to nothing to produce, but the French add 50% on top of the chinese price.  Aliexpress is not including taxes.    https://www.aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20200918071716&SearchText=charger+inmotion

Inmotion-V11-Electric-Unicycle-Original-

5 hours ago, Finn Bjerke said:

Lol. In the description it says to modify the charger by yourself and not to buy if you can’t do that. 

Description

Inmotion Electric Unicycle 84V 5A Fast Charger, 100-240Vac 2.0A 50/60hz, Suitable for Inmotion V8, V8F, V5F, V10/V10F,V11(Need to change the interface by yourself, change the original 1 plus 2 minus to 1 plus 3 minus. If you do not have the ability to operate, please do not purchase V11 fast charging.) monowheel

10 minutes ago, EUniCycles.eu said:

Can you please, explain what is "not possible"?

Same here i no see problem with price at all. Eunicycles have good products i own chargeman 100V gotway and is great tested piece of hardware with 2 years warranty like all equipment purchase here no fair compare aliexpress or USA prices where warranty definetly is not 2 years!

I personaly have this charger https://www.1radwerkstatt.de/epages/80603321.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/80603321/Products/Charger_adj 84V and i have kingsog inmotion and gotway adapters. 3 EUC one charger 1-5A 80/90/100%. (24month full warranty). 

On 9/15/2020 at 1:33 PM, Martin Bialy said:

I have bought plenty of these higher voltage power supplies for my work, they are made by big companies like Chicony and others. This charger probably costs them like 9$ maximum to make... We have to be able to find a generic brand with the exact same specs. I'll start digging.

Have you found any?