S18XL - custom version with 20s4p 2170 battery setup

@Lukasz any updates on this? Will you share your plans or is your intent to sell a DIY kit? What was the cost to do this? etc etc. Very interested!

Hello Everybody,

I finally had a few hours to record and prepare S18XL review.

See below

• 2 weeks later...

Final touch - nylon fiber reinforced pedals with openers for S18 are finally ready. I can call it now a finished project ;-)   

Those pedals should be standard on S18 - especially for those who want to use it offroad!

If somebody is interested please email me at a64(at)interia.pl

ready2.jpg

pedals with openers S18.jpg

size comparison.jpg

On 9/18/2020 at 1:21 AM, Beachboy said:

Hope you can make the battery kind of modular tho..but dont mind me, just wishful thinking..😅

That's what I was thinking... IMO, it'd be much easier and safer (depending how you look at it), to just toss these two extra batteries in your backpack/waistpack and run a cord down to the XT60/XT90 (not sure which the S18 uses) to parallel them in... Just like a lot of Oneheelers do to extend their range.

How much do the two extra battery packs cost? Ewheels doesn't have them on the website and I don't see them listed on any other sites online (have't checked Ali yet, though).

Edited by therealhershey
On 11/19/2020 at 11:15 PM, Lukasz said:

Final touch - nylon fiber reinforced pedals with openers for S18 are finally ready. I can call it now a finished project ;-)   

Those pedals should be standard on S18 - especially for those who want to use it offroad!

ready2.jpg

size comparison.jpg

Hi Lukasz, I have just sent you an email. Thanks.

On 11/22/2020 at 8:05 PM, Purplecycle said:

Hi Lukasz, I have just sent you an email. Thanks.

I am not sure if You had send the email here in the group - I had my mailbox full  on the group.

Please send me an email to a64(at)interia.pl

1 hour ago, Lukasz said:

I am not sure if You had send the email here in the group - I had my mailbox full  on the group.

Please send me an email to a64(at)interia.pl

Hello, I sent you an email to that address a few days ago as well, just checking you got it. Regards!

On 11/20/2020 at 5:15 AM, Lukasz said:

ready2.jpg

size comparison.jpg

Hey man, these pedals really nice..if I may ask how much the price before I shoot email to you..thanks anyway

On 11/29/2020 at 4:50 AM, Beachboy said:

Hey man, these pedals really nice..if I may ask how much the price before I shoot email to you..thanks anyway

This forum is not directly related to sales activities, so please be so kind and send me an email to a64(at)interia.pl