External Battery Charger

GoGeorgeGo

I have been looking for a solution to keeping my wheel topped off at 80%+ while out on long rides.  I would like to find a battery bank that i could charge off of for 30 minutes when taking breaks and stopping for whatever.  I have found some options in the 500wh-1000wh range but they are extremely pricey and im unsure how they would perform in terms of charging speed.

Does anyone currently use any portable charging devices? Even if i can just get back 5% in 30 minutes that would still be a good little boost to keep me at top end speed longer and extend my range. 

If anyone currently has a system like this please do share the details! 

To be clear, not something to attach to the wheel while riding, i specifically am looking for something to just charge my wheel charger into that fits in a backpack comfortably.

Edited by GoGeorgeGo
Added last bit

Well, this isn't quite what you are asking for, but just FYI I saw an article about someone who is selling an adapter that accepts a j1772 plug from car chargers meant for electric cars.  The other end has charging plugs for EUCs - you can order the adapters with whatever plug your wheel needs.  The adapter even has several leads out so that one can charge more than one wheel at a  time.  Here is a link to that article: