Kingsong 16X ~ not balancing and keep beeping and refuse to allow password

Peters

For how long are you owning this wheel? Seems your wheel is locked and password protected. This is a common case with wheels manufactured for Chinese market and locked by recent versions of King Song app.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Peters said:

Kingsong 16X ~ not balancing and keep beeping and refuse to allow password.
Any ideas on a fix?

Here is the video of the problem.

Thank you

@Peters please send me a direct email: jack@szkingsong.com
I think there could be two issues
1. Locked wheel as it's a Chinese wheel not meant for international use
2. Motherboard could be damaged. 
Though I'm not able to 100% confirm at this time. Look forward to hearing from you. 

• Like 1

On 9/12/2020 at 11:37 PM, Seba said:

For how long are you owning this wheel? Seems your wheel is locked and password protected. This is a common case with wheels manufactured for Chinese market and locked by recent versions of King Song app.

Ive owned this wheel since Dec 2019. I did buy it in China when i was going to school there and have now moved back to Canada due to Covid.
Is there a way to fix this?
Is this a reason to NEVER buy Kingsong products again? (Very upsetting!)

Thank you for your help.

Go to king song international Facebook page and send them a message with your serial number and date you got the wheel and ask for your wheel to be whitelisted. I just did that last week and they replied that mine is now on their whitelist....still scared to use the kings of app though just in case!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Peters said:

Ive owned this wheel since Dec 2019. I did buy it in China when i was going to school there and have now moved back to Canada due to Covid.

Sure. As @Jack King Song wrote, send him an email with your wheel serial number and ask for whitelisting your wheel. Then you'll be able to unlock your wheel using King Song app. Next you can decide if you want to use this app or switch to EUC World if you're Android user or DarknessBot if you're iOS user.

5 hours ago, Peters said:

At least it's a reason not to buy King Song wheels from AliExpress :) While King Song locking policy is at least controversial, they're still manufacturing great wheels. Even if I switched to Inmotion V11, I still love my KS-18XL and keep it as a spare.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Peters said:

Thank you for your help.

Peter please send me a direct email:
jack@szkingsong.com

You may also be interested in joining the Toronto EUC group https://www.facebook.com/groups/gtaeuc

On 9/14/2020 at 8:21 PM, CairnsBee said:

Go to king song international Facebook page and send them a message with your serial number and date you got the wheel and ask for your wheel to be whitelisted. I just did that last week and they replied that mine is now on their whitelist....still scared to use the kings of app though just in case!

How did you get the serial number, my app fails to connect so unsure what my serial number is. Is there another way to get serial number? I dont have any of the manual or box for it anymore.

Thank you

On 9/21/2020 at 4:09 AM, Peters said:

How did you get the serial number, my app fails to connect so unsure what my serial number is. Is there another way to get serial number? I dont have any of the manual or box for it anymore.

Thank you

I'm sending you a direct message.