Current Sherman owners, help with a quick start guide for new owners?

MrRobot

As ewheels just shipped the first batch there will be lots of new owners here with questions next week. 

Was hoping some current Sherman owners would share some knowledge on things they wish they knew to help get them going on their first day. Things like how to adjust ride mode, titltback and general hardware things to check? 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Has anyone got a written translation for the settings on the LCD? It is in gibberish.

ps ,I scanned for my Sherman with Euc world and came up with nothing. Is it one of the early one s without a Bluetooth module? It has the flashing blue light!

4 hours ago, Daley1 said:

Has anyone got a written translation for the settings on the LCD? It is in gibberish.

ps ,I scanned for my Sherman with Euc world and came up with nothing. Is it one of the early one s without a Bluetooth module? It has the flashing blue light!

Had the same problem, worked after I updated the app so maybe try that. I got the one with blue flashing lights and the bluetooth works fine. 

• Like 1