2020 Southern California EUC Tour

Marty Backe

Well... How's the weather? Whats the turnout looking like so far? Any good tales to tell? Seems awfully quiet around here for an event that has already closed on its first couple nights of bonfires and general mayhem...

1 hour ago, ShanesPlanet said:

Well... How's the weather? Whats the turnout looking like so far? Any good tales to tell? Seems awfully quiet around here for an event that has already closed on its first couple nights of bonfires and general mayhem...

Hahaha, let's just say that most of us are... tired after each of these rides. I can say that there are TONS of pics and video being taken, so look forward to some good stuff once everyone starts posting xD

• Like 1

Marty's 2020 LA tour  Day 1 " The Beach ride"  video by Scot Mal and his son at the tour. check out his youtube channel for more videos.

Edited by newbie101
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, RagingGrandpa said:

Like old times :D

ACtC-3cq8RsTne-RcBircyl49_yrbSkF2bXUaCyH

First rule of attending a very public/highly recorded EUC event like that--don't be the proverbial 'that guy'. ;-p

Edited by AtlasP
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

We raised $2370 for PEVRA

Excellent work Marty!! Well done :clap3:

And I loved the way the guy handled the fall into the storm drain - forget yourself, just save the wheel!! Bit like when guys have MC crashes - first thing is to get the bike off it's side hahaha

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Planemo said:

Excellent work Marty!! Well done :clap3:

And I loved the way the guy handled the fall into the storm drain - forget yourself, just save the wheel!! Bit like when guys have MC crashes - first thing is to get the bike off it's side hahaha

Yes, excellent work with the fundraiser! Thanks for the vid too, Marty! Difference between a motorcycle is its full of gas/oil. In NYC they grab the wheel so it doesnt get stolen.. :)

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 1

On 10/21/2020 at 12:35 AM, newbie101 said:

Marty's 2020 LA tour  Day 1 " The Beach ride"  video by Scot Mal and his son at the tour. check out his youtube channel for more videos.

AAAAHHHH 1:28 is why I dont ride my wheel in anything but my heavy calf length motorcycle boots.