Gotway Mten3 67V 420Wh Top speed??

Noobydoo

I've been looking around and only seem to find good solid info on the 84v version. I have the 67v Mten3 and want to know if anybody out there has found a reliable top speed. I'm 150 pounds riding and usually get around 18mph before it starts beeping like crazy, but the wheel feels like it has more to give. Has anybody experienced a "high speed" related cutoff on this wheel? Lastly does anybody have recommended app settings for their 67v version? The gotway app as of this post doesn't work AT ALL, and frankly trying to adjust alarms on EUC world and Wheel log apps don't seem to do anything at all for the 18mph beeps. Thanks in advance for any help or insight!

Throwing in a guess, but could the 18mph beep be gotways 80% alarm that cannot be turned off? To get above 20 mph, you might need the 84V version.  might have some more info

• Like 1

I should add that I'm getting these beeps at 100% battery charge. I'm aware that the theoretical speed of the 67v is about 20mph, but I figured the mten3 has been around long enough now that hopefully somebody can give me their personal experience of max speeds on the little guy. Also is there a way to remove the beeps if the Gotway app is FUBAR? As stated I still get the 18mph beeps with all alarms "disabled" in euc world and wheelog.

3 hours ago, Noobydoo said:

I should add that I'm getting these beeps at 100% battery charge. I'm aware that the theoretical speed of the 67v is about 20mph, but I figured the mten3 has been around long enough now that hopefully somebody can give me their personal experience of max speeds on the little guy.

The official max speeds (3rd/80% alarm) is for 100% charge at 31 km/h. For 10% charge at 24 km/h.

3 hours ago, Noobydoo said:

is there a way to remove the beeps if the Gotway app is FUBAR? As stated I still get the 18mph beeps with all alarms "disabled" in euc world and wheelog.

3rd alarm cannot be disabled and 18 mph == 29 km/h is just 3rd level alarm with a bit less than full batteries...

• Like 2

Yeah, I suppose you get what you pay for, I wanted a small and inexpensive entry wheel to get into Euc's, and I accomplished that. I'm glad the safety features are there, but people in public already stare at Eucs like they're from outer space without it frantically beeping out morse code anytime I try to keep up with bike traffic. Time to upgrade.