Handle broke, so I replaced it with a leash >:)

Sef Bkn

So, I crashed my E+ and the handle broke.  Boo hoo :( .  This was just the excuse I needed to take it apart and to attach a leash on it if it ever tries to get away from me again...

Works very well for keeping it from wobbling on uneven terrain, assists in jumping up curbs, and I can stand a bit more relaxed on it.  Doesn't work as well as I might imagine the trolley handle would for "walking" it, but it beats carrying the damn thing.

12184304_10153696084222288_3616737802109

Good idea.  When my first handle broke, I wanted to replace it with a leather strap loop.  Making one a bit longer would allow you to hold it if needed while riding without being long enough to get caught in the wheel. Something like this:

565e5a8a627df_LatigoMandolinstrap.jpg.9e

On 30 ноября 2015 г., 23:30:08, Sef Bkn said:

So, I crashed my E+ and the handle broke.  Boo hoo :( .  This was just the excuse I needed to take it apart and to attach a leash on it if it ever tries to get away from me again...

Works very well for keeping it from wobbling on uneven terrain, assists in jumping up curbs, and I can stand a bit more relaxed on it.  Doesn't work as well as I might imagine the trolley handle would for "walking" it, but it beats carrying the damn thing.

12184304_10153696084222288_3616737802109

Admit it, you just wanted to keep him on the leash, cuz he's a beast!!!

My 9B1 has taken a few tumbles while learning to ride it (and a few after I learned), but my handle has not broken.  However, the blue bracket that holds the handle is loose, I can wiggle the handle slightly left and right and the bracket moves, not the handle.  If I breaks, I don't think I'll leash it...I prefer the trolley handle idea. 

Cheers,

Jim

8 minutes ago, JFP9 said:

My 9B1 has taken a few tumbles while learning to ride it (and a few after I learned), but my handle has not broken.  However, the blue bracket that holds the handle is loose, I can wiggle the handle slightly left and right and the bracket moves, not the handle.  If I breaks, I don't think I'll leash it...I prefer the trolley handle idea. 

Cheers,

Jim

Just be careful with the trolley handle. It is very fragile and you cannot use it to lift the bot which is 15kgs.

15 minutes ago, FORWARD california said:

SEF BKN    Unleash the Beast.. contact us if you need help replacing your handle.

I didn't realize I could get the handle from you guys yet.  Your site says you will have parts soon.  I just ordered from China, but would have MUCH rather ordered from you.  I won't miss this twice, thanks for the heads up.

"Q: What are the optional accessories?
A: We plan to launch our accessories line in the near future. Accessories would include an external charger, standby battery, vehicle headlamps, fenders, car ramp, side luggage racks and trunks and different options for tires and gears."

2 hours ago, SlowMo said:

Just be careful with the trolley handle. It is very fragile and you cannot use it to lift the bot which is 15kgs.

I was wondering about this, just ordered one.  I think I'll find someone who can manufacture me something a little beefier if this one breaks.  Or, maybe before it breaks.

Archived