New EUC pedals dipping forward intermittently when turning

SpaceDog

I learned to ride my first EUC coming from a OneWheel. It's a new Gotway MSP 2500W and I've noticed the pedals are dipping forward intermittently when I turn. I've calibrated it in the Gotway app for Android and EUC World.

I tried charging it to 100% and leaving it overnight to balance the cells for the first time since I received it, and it only charged to 95v instead of 100v. EUC World showed 85% battery. I've only ever charged at 2 amps and never let the battery get below 50%.

Could there be a solution in software or does this sound like a hardware issue? Thanks.

• Like 1

When you calibrate the wheel, are you making sure that it is level side to side as well as front and back?

Every wheel is different. I remember thinking that the MSX dipped when turning and the XL shifted around too much when speeding up and slowing down. 

if your battery is only charging to 95v, that’s more concerning than pedal dip (normal, you should see how hard the Sherman dips!)

Confirm the charger is outputting ~100.8V, if that’s good, you got a battery problem on your hands. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, SpaceDog said:

I learned to ride my first EUC coming from a OneWheel. It's a new Gotway MSP 2500W and I've noticed the pedals are dipping forward intermittently when I turn. I've calibrated it in the Gotway app for Android and EUC World.

I tried charging it to 100% and leaving it overnight to balance the cells for the first time since I received it, and it only charged to 95v instead of 100v. EUC World showed 85% battery. I've only ever charged at 2 amps and never let the battery get below 50%.

Could there be a solution in software or does this sound like a hardware issue? Thanks.

Mine does the same thing, eWheels told me it was normal, it's not terrible but constantly does when turning, I'm used to it now.