Upcoming Inmotion Watch Easyride

Unventor

The wheel thread is already pretty big. So I propose Inmotion watch related discussions to take place in this thread. 

It would also make it easier for Inmotion to pick customer views/feedback/wishes a bit easier. 

So let the debate begin. This is how it is look like. 

IMG-20200414-WA0000.thumb.jpg.81a4e56c45f84111da96718a8ba6b228.jpg

Inmotion have already asked what is important stats to view. 

Now the way I see it is that it doesn't drain your phone and it is fairly inexpensive at a suggested price of 100$. 

It does run own OS so no android Wear or tizen or apple ios. This can be a good thing from a power consumption view. But it also limits what you can do with the watch of course. 

Let the debate begin. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Unventor said:

Inmotion have already asked what is important stats to view. 

Now the way I see it is that it doesn't drain your phone and it is fairly inexpensive at a suggested price of 100$. 

It does run own OS so no android Wear or tizen or apple ios. This can be a good thing from a power consumption view. But it also limits what you can do with the watch of course. 

Let the debate begin. 

Sound good my personal experience with Ticwatch PRO (model 2018 +- 180Eur) and Galaxy S7 + EUCWORLD is realy positive.

I can control on watch audio/mp3(next track etc) volume,mute ,pay use NFC , Control horn + AVAS just by touch screen on watch, have control of all notofications and mesages/emails ,answer/cancel calls turn on/off lights on EUC, And i see on ticwatch display ,CURRENT, speed ,battery load, battery left, distance travel and how clock is. Second screen gives you all others details wattage ETC.

And vibration what work too if watch is in "energysavemode" vibrate to inform me  if i am overcurent , over speed, etc  

-------------------------now---about----inmotion----watch---------------------------

Inmotion watch can be usefull if price around or idealy under 100Eur and long battery time use (8+ hours) .

This product need vibration alerts (curent ,speed,battery dependant).

Without this all cheap android phones is better choice if you mount phone(separate) to hand (some runing acesories).

Inmotion watch need longer strap by default becasue my ticwatch pro have "clasic china strap hand lenght" and i must buy other/3thparty leather strap L/XL size to fit my hand with/over wristguards.

I hope in time when V11F come to sun all be fixed/tweaked watch can be good acessory with good app support. Not just  speedmeter + battery left % gadget what is direct connect to EUC.

Dont forget one thing without online data active inmotion not alow you calibrate EUC you MUST be online and logged to chinese server or no calibration. I not belive Inmotion change this in future. This is one of reason why i not preorder or plan purchase inmotion product in near future with curent "you must be online and loged to calibrate gate".

Thumbs up for inmotion inovation and work/cooperation with comunity.

• Like 2

Am I the only one who doesn't like the amount of permissions the InMotion app asks for? I'm betting the watch makes it even worse. You'll be giving the Chinese government complete access to all your mobile's files, your contacts,   your social media, your microphone,  etc etc etc etc... 

Interesting they chose to do the watch first instead of the much simpler Power Pads that everyone needs much more. Beware.

Edited by Tryptych

51 minutes ago, Tryptych said:

Am I the only one who doesn't like the amount of permissions the InMotion app asks for? I'm betting the watch makes it even worse. You'll be giving the Chinese government complete access to all your mobile's files, your contacts,   your social media, your microphone,  etc etc etc etc... 

Interesting they chose to do the watch first instead of the much simpler Power Pads that everyone needs much more. Beware.

They are watching you! 🤣

I think they should have put the effort into developing an app for other watches, this is stand alone if I understand it correctly so don't need to connect it to your phone?

4 hours ago, Tryptych said:

The watch was started long before other accessories were descusse. 

I think it slipped out due to us asking Inmotion to do similar support for EUC.WORLD as KS has a NDA agreement with developer. 

As of how much they gather of data on a user is a very difficult matter to discuss. Personally I think Facebook and Google and Apple areuch worse offenders and they have lost cought cases on this but to private persons an EU union. 

Apparently the watch do not have GPS so it is very limited what it can report back. 

I know people have different views on many things. But I still think this is great from the point of view it is 'cheap" and should not be dependent on what happens of updates on a phone os. So less chance for it to stop working. Yes it doesn't work with other brands. 

But honestly I am looking forward and not backwards. I just took my V10f to lunch today. It used to feel high on pedals.... Not any more and I miss my suspension on the V11. The main reason I didn't use the V11 is due to testing feel of low battery yesterday and having to look into go home mode. So I have not recharged the V11 yet. 

But I could see me in someway fitting the Inmotion watch into my ride gear. Something my Samsung galaxy active 2 is just a bit too expensive to do.

But I guess we see the first reports soon asa few watches has made its way to a few select Youtubers (no I am not one of them, I don't make enough content). 

First review!

Edit: oh the review is a pre-production review unit and it doesn't work with the V11 yet. 

Sad, but at least you can see how it performs. The speed of the horn and light control is impressive, minimum lag. 

Edited by onizukagto