[SOLD] Selling Ninebot One E+ (US Edition) for $550

fearedbliss

Ninebot One E+ - Mobo 1.3, Firmware version 1.3.0, About 550 miles on it, and it has scratches from the adventures I've gone on it. The battery had a wire that broke that prevented it from being charged, however it was a minor thing to fix and it has been repaired, and it charges perfectly. Everything works well on the bot. 

It comes with a new trolley handle and a new Cyan colored Shell. You will also receive the older original white shell as well.

To be clear, this is for sale within the US only, and shipping costs are on your end..

Old post contents (on Ninebot One P - It has been sold):

Alright, so I've decided that I will sell my new Ninebot One P since I received my King Song 14C and there is no reason for me to keep two powerful wheels. If anyone is interested in buying a new P (Only road it like 25 miles - that's what the odometer says, and took some pictures of it to post here on the forums), then let me know. Everything that it came with is included (Box, charger, etc). I literally just got it on Sunday 11/29, and barely used. You can see the info at the below link:

Alright, so I've decided that I will sell my new Ninebot One P since I received my King Song 14C and there is no reason for me to keep two powerful wheels. If anyone is interested in buying a new P (Only road it like 25 miles - that's what the odometer says, and took some pictures of it to post here on the forums), then let me know. Everything that it came with is included (Box, charger, etc). I literally just got it on Sunday 11/29, and barely used. Info on the P below:

jOh1xjB.png

gY1aTQO.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived