(SOLD) - All EU - Gotway MCM5 800wh 760km - 600€

SOLD

Model: MCM5 800wh 

Mileage: 760km (still looks like new, other than for few small pedal scrapes) (still this as of Dec 2020). 

Purchase date: 06 Jul 2020 used (with 69km)

Modifications: Slime installed.

Location: Dublin, Ireland (shipping to most of EU for about 50€, TBC depending on country, you can check yourself as per below).

Shipping details: 47x25x62cm 18kg original packaging. Parcel2go.com/ie (only service with pickup, I can't drop off). 

Price: reduced to 600€ (+shipping cost). 

LRKN7n6.jpg

cMo7Aun.jpg

The pads double side tape didn't work, needs a better one or other way to glue to side, I rode for 2 months without pads and was fine too (and I always had the need to put pads on all my other wheels other than this and the 18L). 

88qZ6j7.jpg

Lqb71lE.jpg

9WEfjAT.jpg

PvOyHfs.jpg

hrkUcsp.jpg

d5BzwI9.jpg

hWjQFf9.jpg

80% beep at 44km/h for me. 

4Q7dl20.jpg

About 760km now. 

Edited by Jean Dublin
SOLD

If someone is interested I can include used Nikola Pedals + Rods with extra grips tapes for Free. 

You'd just have to move the magnet or add a new magnet so they stay up on the MCM5. 

• 2 weeks later...

On Hold, I'll keep it for now, I'll do new pictures and total KM once for sale again, but feel free to contact me if interested. 

Edited by Jean Dublin

For sale again, since I'm not using it as I thought I would, just using the Sherman always. 

NEW: Or Swap MCM5+Cash for: V11 or S18 (even if V11 or S18 needs parts/repairs). 

On 11/18/2020 at 5:31 PM, Jean Dublin said:

For sale again, since I'm not using it as I thought I would, just using the Sherman always. 

NEW: Or Swap MCM5+Cash for: V11 or S18 (even if V11 or S18 needs parts/repairs). 

Hey is the mcm5 still for sell ?

Price change to 600€ now (non negotiable), still same distance done on it. 

Reason for price drop: Selling all my EUCs now since I got stopped by police/garda and my Sherman was taken off me (recovered it for a fee and sold it already), may have to go to court in 7-12 months, I'll know in 6 months. 

Edited by Jean Dublin
  • Jean eRide.ie Community changed the title to (Sale) - All EU - Gotway MCM5 800wh 760km - 600€
  • 3 months later...