(SOLD) - All EU - Gotway MCM5 800wh 760km - 600€

SOLD

Model: MCM5 800wh 

Mileage: 760km (still looks like new, other than for few small pedal scrapes) (still this as of Dec 2020). 

Purchase date: 06 Jul 2020 used (with 69km)

Modifications: Slime installed.

Location: Dublin, Ireland (shipping to most of EU for about 50€, TBC depending on country, you can check yourself as per below).

Shipping details: 47x25x62cm 18kg original packaging. Parcel2go.com/ie (only service with pickup, I can't drop off). 

Price: reduced to 600€ (+shipping cost). 

LRKN7n6.jpg

cMo7Aun.jpg

The pads double side tape didn't work, needs a better one or other way to glue to side, I rode for 2 months without pads and was fine too (and I always had the need to put pads on all my other wheels other than this and the 18L). 

88qZ6j7.jpg

Lqb71lE.jpg

9WEfjAT.jpg

PvOyHfs.jpg

hrkUcsp.jpg

d5BzwI9.jpg

hWjQFf9.jpg

80% beep at 44km/h for me. 

4Q7dl20.jpg

About 760km now. 

Edited by Jean Dublin
SOLD
  • Like 1

If someone is interested I can include used Nikola Pedals + Rods with extra grips tapes for Free. 

You'd just have to move the magnet or add a new magnet so they stay up on the MCM5. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2020 at 5:31 PM, Jean Dublin said:

For sale again, since I'm not using it as I thought I would, just using the Sherman always. 

NEW: Or Swap MCM5+Cash for: V11 or S18 (even if V11 or S18 needs parts/repairs). 

Hey is the mcm5 still for sell ?

Price change to 600€ now (non negotiable), still same distance done on it. 

Reason for price drop: Selling all my EUCs now since I got stopped by police/garda and my Sherman was taken off me (recovered it for a fee and sold it already), may have to go to court in 7-12 months, I'll know in 6 months. 

Edited by Jean Dublin

• Jean eRide.ie Community changed the title to (Sale) - All EU - Gotway MCM5 800wh 760km - 600€
  • 3 months later...