What does everybody do for work?

Dreygun

20 hours ago, Spook Chaser said:

I'm a software engineer one year out of college! Using AWS and automating scripts I can (through one line) bring up 10 computers in the cloud all running DOOM simultaneously.

Then you are the guy to call on DOOM‘s day! 🤣 

• Like 1

Working as a teacher for adults (20+ yo). Mechanical engineering, manufacturing side, CNC tech, CadCam, and all the how to's in a mechanical manufacturing environment.

Maybe I should just manufacture my own EUC, new motor, fancy parts or awesome mods, or... Shh, Ok-ok. Well, Im fine with what I have. EUC is the relief of the day. I have 3.5km / 2 miles to work. It usually extends to 5-10x that distance and take little longer than 7-8 minutes to come home. (wife never figured out how that works, tho) =)

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Nineline said:

Flight Medic on a medevac helicopter (no I didn't come get Marty) serving Northern CA and Southern OR.

Hovering in helicopters AND on unicycles, man! I am so jealous. 😃 And as if that wouldn’t be enough, getting all the positive vibes from the people you rescued and all the super good kharma. 👍 

Edited by Toshio Uemura
  • Like 3