Essential mods for S18 - pedal openers and acceleration/breaking pads

Lukasz

12 hours ago, BondZero07 said:

Hi, what’s the prize for each upgrade and special discount if i buy all of this ?

How much and how many time for ship to Belgium ?

Could you also create an upgrade that keep foot on the pedal when jump ?

For InMotion V11 could you create the same ?

For price details please contact me directly on the email provided at the end of the video.

I have sent to Belgium several times before - mainly upgrades for Z10 

To keep the feet locked for jumping mens that You have to place the pads low - and in such case they interfere with the pedals - usually it means that You can not close them or not completely - also - there is certain risk that such "locking" pads can be dangerous - they can keep Your foot in the situation that You want to put your leg on the ground... 

For InMotion - so far no development planned - due to the fact that I do not have V11 around, and also due to the fact that there is not much space to stick the pads on the thin movable parts of V11

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, nhn said:

Just got my KS18 few days ago, i would like to order your mod. do you provide international shipping.

Yes, worldwide shipping by registered priority post or registered insured parcel.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Current mod list include 8 parts:

USD

• front acceleration pads with soft inserts – to allow to accelerate more effectively and to create easy to feel limit of how much to lean to front

• rear breaking pads with soft inserts – to allow to break much more effectively and to create easy to fell limit of how much to move back when breaking

• pedal openers / legs cutting protectors – to allow to open pedals by small kick in lower part of the pedals

• power cable axis protector -  to protect power wire entering the axis against being uninsulated / constantly rubbed by shoes when You ride

• front bumpers – to protect front of the wheel in minor crashes / falls on the front plastic parts of the chassis

• shock saver - to save the shock from getting constantly dirty (to make shock life longer and wheel cleaner)

• additional rubber mud guard -  to save your back from getting dirty when riding on wet tarmac / in the rain

• front mud guard – to protect front of the wheel (suspension / shoes against getting muddy)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/25/2021 at 7:28 PM, OldFartRides said:

Any testimonials for these ? They look nice.

They also work well. Please check my YT channel - comments are available there. I am close to 3kkm on S18XL - still the best suspension wheel around. 

If You have additional questions - ask here on PM me.

• Like 1

On 5/25/2021 at 8:28 PM, OldFartRides said:

Any testimonials for these ? They look nice.

I bought this set and I am pretty satisfied. I kinda like this minimalistic approach to power/braking pads. And the rest of the stuff is pretty handy, too.

I don't know what the s/h to the US might be, but at least in Europe the price was quite acceptable

Definitely on my "recommended" list!

-Z-

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I like those mods very much, especially the breaking pads, very useful and comfy, low profile and they stay well in place thanks to the good design -they fit the "hole" at the back of the KS pad.

I have added garage foam to the front pads which where too far out for me to reach easily; now they are also quite useful in offroad going up hills (obv.)

The front "bumpers" are great to lay down the wheel. The pedal openers are nice to have but didn't work well with my Black Crow stand for some reason. I now use Nylonove pedals (best pedals you can get for S18) that Luk also provided that include the openers and it works better on the stand.

Mudguards also useful. I still get tons of mud sticking inside the fender on wet rides but nothing can be done about that...

Overall a no brainer I would say.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
18 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

@lobtYou should be able to PM now. Mind that this topic is almost a year old and the guy is in Europe.

Thanks, I emailed him recently and he responded promptly. Put in an order as well.

• Like 1

I try to respond as soon as I get the message, in some cases emails get into spam folder so it can take more time. If You have no response in 2-3 days - just resend Your email possibly from different email account.  Mods are still in production. As soon as I get S20 I will develop mod for it as well.

• Like 2