Waiting patiently for my pre-order email update on the MSP (c30)

I'm sure there is a good amount of us still patiently waiting for the msp (both torque & hs) to come in via eWheels...

I figured I'd open a thread for anyone looking for something collective. I'm definitely part of the later-end of the batch(es) as I put in my pre-order for the msp high speed (c30) at the end of July. 
I recently inquired for an update, and the batch originally scheduled for late-August has been pushed into mid-September for now.

Any chance that you guys heard of it being as soon as the next 5-10 days? Has anyone heard any new updates? Thanks in advance. 

P.S.: I feel like a complete lurker now since I sold my msx 84v to my coworker :( my loss, but he learned it within a week and threw cash at me instantly LOL 

Edited by goos3man
  • Like 1

Lots of people in the same boat, Sherman's, S18's, V11's, MSX pros's 

I think that ewheel's has done a good job updating with email's along the way when they get new info,  global shipping  and just everything else just takes longer now. 

I do wish I already had my Sherman but I am very glad that they went through the trouble to do the minor changes before delivery so I can wait a bit longer. 

Update as of 9/3,

I obviously can't really cross-post from Facebook, but I managed to find someone on the "Electric Unicycle dot org EUC" FB group stating that he called eWheels back on Tuesday 9/1 and received some good news.

Apparently there's a batch with about 29 wheels touching port on Saturday 9/12, presumably a bunch of MSP's (both torque and HS). It would still need to clear customs, and then the 3-5 mailing days to deliver to the furthest states from their area. He placed his "Torque" order on August 12th, and apparently his is part of that. Considering I placed my order on July 28th, maybe I'm part of that but I honestly have no idea at this point. Hopefully this may put anyone's spirits up if they're waiting.

Bonus: I realized this is the Gotway subforum, but apparently the preorders for the v11 are backed up 1-2 months. Happy waiting-game to everyone else out there =/ 

Edited by goos3man

• 2 weeks later...

Update as of 9/13,

So great news, the shipment expected to come into port yesterday 9/12 had my MSPhs 2000w (c30). So if anyone questioned that incoming batch of 29 MSP wheels, it does include both Torque (c38) and High Speed (c30) versions.  I paid the entire balance to eWheels after a quick email and I'm very excited for the upcoming weeks to say the least.
FYI, my pre-order was placed in July 28, and another guy on the forums stated his MSPt pre-order was placed August 13. If you're around that time period, I guess you're good.

At this point, it'll be clearing customs which has always been known to be hectic for all kinds of shipments (expecting 4-5 days at the worst?). And then, it'll be sent out to all of us.
From the EUC forum on FB, I believe someone stated they placed their order between 1-2 weeks ago, but I'm pretty sure at this point they didn't make that cutoff. I believe eWheels updated their MSP pre-order page about 2-3 weeks to inform any current orders will be pushed out to mid-October. Curiously enough, there's also MSP RS pre-orders starting to be being taken, so I don't know if anyone will be transferred over to those batches now that the hollow-bore motors are starting to be produced on the line. If anyone has info on that, feel free to add to the discussion.

Edited by goos3man

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/14/2021 at 5:11 AM, Issac Chen said:

I have been waiting almost 3 weeks for my ks16x without any word about when it might be shipped.  This is so brutal. 

Who did you order from? Ewheels? They were very clear when I was reaching out to them via email. I know it's been over 2 weeks at this point, but have you received any updates? Or possibly, even your shipment coming in?