New York City Service/Repair

postbio

14 hours ago, houseofjob said:

Only guys in NYC repairing wheels I know of:

EUC.NYC

PowerTrip.NYC

Yo wtf is the deal w/ EUC.NYC?!?! When I first started searching for a wheel their name came up as having a spot here in Boston. Rode up there but there was no such business? Called them and got some weird answer so I simply wrote them off as being scammers 🤷🏾‍♂️

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Blicky Te️la said:

Yo wtf is the deal w/ EUC.NYC?!?! When I first started searching for a wheel their name came up as having a spot here in Boston. Rode up there but there was no such business? Called them and got some weird answer so I simply wrote them off as being scammers 🤷🏾‍♂️

First I’ve heard of EUC.NYC guys having anything in Boston.

As I’ve only bought one wheel from them with no need for servicing (ended up selling the wheel shortly after) I can’t speak too extensively about them, but I can tell you the owner Dmitry is a very nice fellow rider friend here in NYC, and the majority of murmurings of guys I’ve heard buying and getting service from him has been positive.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

There’s nothing like the satisfaction of doing a repair yourself.

The flip side is, there’s no frustration like f*cking it up yourself….unless it’s paying someone else good money to f*ck it up for you.

Invest in the tools you need. YouTube University is free.

Best,

On 7/15/2021 at 10:51 AM, OldFartRides said:

There’s nothing like the satisfaction of doing a repair yourself.

The flip side is, there’s no frustration like f*cking it up yourself….unless it’s paying someone else good money to f*ck it up for you.

Invest in the tools you need. YouTube University is free.

Best,

^^^^ this. Flat tire is a fairly easy repair you can do yourself…. Your gonna spend $50 or more paying someone else to do it……

also have you tried slime or armourdilloz to seal the puncture???… if that didn’t work then chances are you need an inner tub which you would have to order and provide for the repair if your not doing it yourself. 

Edited by Mayhem
  • Like 1