Welcoming my new Ninebot One P: Chelsea to the family!

fearedbliss

On 11/29/2015, 7:06:16, fearedbliss said:

Interesting enough, the firmware that came on the board was 1.2.5... That was an unreleased version and I'm definitely not testing it lol... Updated to 1.3.0 asap. I already have like 30 miles on 1.3.0 on my E+ and it has been really nice so far.. Way better than 1.2.7.

The pedals on the P seem way better than the E+ since they have a lot of teeth for friction. The E+ doesn't have these teeth. Also the padding that protects the board is more premium quality than the E+ and I'm expecting it to be more comfortable.

The P comes with a way longer valve extension for filling the air.

The ring lights on the P seem to have been placed in reverse ... Light rotates counter clockwise as the bot moves forward. I fixed those.

what exactly are the differences between 1.2.7 ans 1.3.0 on the E+  ??? 

I'm interested in how the difference of power on the P feels like  compared to the E+ ?

Can you describe more ?

Acceleration? breaking ? uphill? curves? comfort ?

If I buy the P, it would be only for the power difference.

On 12/1/2015, 6:04:06, Pagsy said:

what exactly are the differences between 1.2.7 ans 1.3.0 on the E+  ??? 

Here are the change logs for various versions.  As can be seen, the 1.3.0 version specifically mentions "Resolve some bugs".  Any other questions?  

Screenshot_20151121-121127.thumb.png.d5f

I'm being sarcastic of course.  Ninebot sucks at providing good information for their updates to allow the end user to decide whether or not the changes will benefit them.

22 minutes ago, Cranium said:

Here are the change logs for various versions.  As can be seen, the 1.3.0 version specifically mentions "Resolve some bugs".  Any other questions?  

Screenshot_20151121-121127.thumb.png.d5f

I'm being sarcastic of course.  Ninebot sucks at providing good information for their updates to allow the end user to decide whether or not the changes will benefit them.

:)

If someone has reported a bug on the 1.2.7 I'd like to have details.

so far I didn't update, and I didn't find any bugs 

Well since I've been using my KS for 2 days now, and me having 4 unis, I've decided that there is no point on having 2 powerful unis. So I've decided to sell this P now that it is still new. More info at the below post:

The E+ is up for sale as well.

Archived