Kingsong 18XL for sale

Hi. 

I’m new to the forum and will be offering my Kingsong 18XL for sale. This is the model with the 2000 watt motor.

I’m the original owner.

- About 429 miles on it.  ( I rarely ride this wheel anymore, mostly my MSP, 16X)

- No crashes on it. Super clean, very minor scratches.  The pedals have scratches on them.  (Will include two new 18xl pedals)

- Tire still in very good condition (Tire had been previously slimed)

- Roll NZ body guard had been on it since purchasing.  (Roll NZ body guard will be included)

- Charger will be included.

I’m selling it because I have the V11 on order.  I live in Northern Virginia and if I could sell It to someone local,  that would make it easier.  They Would at least be able to see the wheel in person before deciding to purchase.  However, I will ship within the USA with the buyer paying the cost of shipping.  I would have to know the area  so I could give an estimate for the shipping cost.

My asking price is: $1,650.   Also, the cost of the Roll NZ body guard and the Pedals are included in the price.  The Roll NZ was not shown because it was being washed.
Please feel free to ask questions.

https://imgur.com/6RZ6XDk

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...