Duf, a really cool character!!!

Albatross

When I was discouraged and ready to give up learning to ride EUC, it was one of his Youtube videos that gave me inspiration to push through the frustration, pain and the black hole of despondency of learning and persevere. Now, EUCs are permanently attached to my feet and in harmonious, glorious balance, man and machine united as one cybernetic entity.

• Like 3

I watch a lot of his vids on youtube and really enjoy them, seems like a neat guy.  Honestly, how many people would loan you their expensive wheel, says a lot about someone.  Glad it was a nice trip!!  For some reason, I'm craving Dunkin Donuts:)

Edited by RetroThruster
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, GothamMike said:

Truly nice. I’m deciding why my next EUC will be.

I’m still at n Florida, but just put a vintage Longines dive watch that I have in my collection up for sale. I’m determined to get an MSX!!!  Either way, I’m selling shit, and hopefully will have the funds for an mxp in the next week or so. Does anyone know what the turn around time on ewheels for one?