My V11. Next level and my new main wheel.

On 8/31/2020 at 7:25 PM, Flying W said:

I made it a yr and a half with just the EUC (still had one car for the wife) then my job ended up too far away to use the EUC (35 miles one way) so I've been back in a vehicle. 

I used to show up much happier and ready to work when I rode in. 

I rode the motorcycle most days but that's is just pure stress in the morning traffic....bike should be weekend toys for mnt roads haha

Amen brother! Driving in rush hour commuting does take the mental energy out of me, so I just want to chill for a while. A quiet drive or motorcycle ride in the quiet countryside is nice. But commuting is just hell.

On 9/1/2020 at 9:43 AM, Unventor said:

But right now the V11 is doing exactly what I hoped for and I always have a smile on when I get home

:cheers:

15 hours ago, Unventor said:

So should you get the option to test a V11. Just beware.... You could fall in love with it and there is no option to go back from that point. Just saying.,

I am somewhat worried about that also. But I do like variety, so hopefully that will keep me interested in the solid axle wheels enough to not ignore them.

I love your tranquility and joy on the V11. You are still making me wonder how I will feel about the old school wheels when the new school one arrives. Time to meditate on this. Maybe I need to go ride the solid axle wheels while I still can! :efef3d5527:

1 minute ago, Scottie said:

I love your tranquility and joy on the V11. You are still making me wonder how I will feel about the old school wheels when the new school one arrives. Time to meditate on this. Maybe I need to go ride the solid axle wheels while I still can! :efef3d5527:

Your wheel will likely give you big joy. The problem is when you get that click moment with the suspension and behavior of the V11.... That is when you have next level sensation that is very hard to turn away from. Kind like comparing a glass of water vs a good wine or cold beer.  Water will do... But.. CHEERS :cheers:

3 hours ago, mrelwood said:

One option:

- Calculate how much the new car would cost you in a full year. All costs. Insurance, gasoline, parking spots, etc.

- Calculate how many days that would allow you to use a taxi to and from work.

- Consider how likely it is that there are as many snowy days than the taxi days you just calculated.

:)

Yes I know..... 

It isn't just the winter. There are other options. And had I not gotten this good price I would probably not consider it. And this is a much small hybrid car. But I have not made any decision yet. We shall see what I decide to do. 

On 9/13/2020 at 7:07 AM, Finn Bjerke said:

I changed my mind from KS s18 to INmotion v11 ---- back and forth 4 times.... Now IM waiting  2 more weeks for a batch 2 from UK, I live in Denmark.  Mrelwood, Chooch, mr Backe, Wrongway and others convinced me.   Selling my MSX my MCM5 but not the mten3.  Ill be commuting 1 hour pr day on Inmotion v11. 

So you are taking the long way to work? As I recall Bornholm isn't that big. 

• 2 months later...

Now I reached about 825km.on my V11 now. 

But I added some changes. You can read about them here. 

31 minutes ago, Finn Bjerke said:

Bornholm is wonderfull but not huge...