Oh Ohhhh! Now what?!

Paulandjacquelyn

6 hours ago, OliverH said:

Let's invite Jacquelyn over here and discuss it ;)

tell her the E+ is the old one and you got the P for some bucks more with much more safety. 

I love this idea. We could explain this so much better to her!

7 hours ago, SlowMo said:

Do you mean sell the wife?

I didnt mean necessarily sell, but since you mentioned it, it may not be a bad idea. Sell the wife and use the extra cash to buy a kngsong wheel:)

Just now, Pagsy said:

don't forget to buy a nice bag or a pair of shoes for her as a gift when you are going to tell her !

then she will impatient for the next time you buy the P+ :)

For sure...she knows me well. I've fessed up and all good.   Now if the p+ is released next week we may have an issue lol

3 hours ago, Paulandjacquelyn said:

For sure...she knows me well. I've fessed up and all good.   Now if the p+ is released next week we may have an issue lol

Now you owe us a nice review ! :) with pictures (not of your wife !)

I would probably do the same as @SuperSport, I would tell my wife I have invited a 3rd person in bed ... then before I get to the hospital, I would admit that I was joking and that I just only bought a ninebot one P !! :)

All this is making me feel better.  I could pull the trigger on a Kingsong, or Gotway at any time.  I'm just holding off.......  For a lot of reasons  Money not flowing right now, bills, up coming dry spell... but also not wanting to look bad to my soon to be wife.  I already have two Wheels.  Ya they are not as nice as I want...............

Archived