EUC Degradation and Maintenance Tips

postbio

I've hit 500 miles on my King Song 16X and I'm a total addict. I tend to stay around 15-20mph, with some bursts into the mid/upper 20s.

As I'm cruising fully geared up, what's always on the back of my mind is the cutoff.

Since I don't push it to the limits in speed (31mph advertised), stay above 50% battery, and aware of other things like regenerative braking cutoff going downhill close to 100%, and so on, I don't think I'm in danger of the "usual" cut off factors.

What I do fear is the eventual decline of the control boards or other parts of the electronic or mechanical parts that may cause a cutoff anyways as I add on the distance and the EUC ages. 

What are best practices for inspection and maintenance?

I'm a total noob with the specific electrical/mechanical engineering and getting my hands dirty -- which I need to learn for inspection/repair to preempt cutoff. However, I have a graduate degree in theoretical physics, so I can understand things at a high level such as voltage, current, power, Hall effect, torque, vertical component of thrust when climbing, etc.

Is there a good app out there for electronic diagnostics?

I currently have the KingSong and DarknessBot Apple apps that display this. Is this trustworthy information? 

255358234_IMG_20252.thumb.PNG.f45fd7d64b3d596c8945fee2db13a8e9.PNG

Edited by postbio
Screenshot