Ninebot One E+ or the new P

Stinky

Hi,
 Im new to this , never tried one. only a hoverboard a cople of times. Im thinking of bying the E+ or the P,

The P is around 290 bucks mor epensiv than the E+ in my country, is it worth it?

I live in a place with plenty of hills, so maby the extra power of the P will com in handy? Im abaut 70kg.

The speed on both seem sufficient I think, What your guys thaughts?

I wont be doing much comuting, its more for the fun of it :)

I would recommend going with the E+. The speed on the E+ is more than enough for a unicycle. At the same time you can think of the slower speed on the E+ as a safety feature, all while you also save some money. Yes, the E+ is slower than the P, but its already very fast!

I'm 70kg too and I have E+  and my opinion is that the E+ is totally enough even for hills, I went up some hills that I thought I wouldn't be able to.

I'm totally satisfied with the speed and power of the E+. Of course I'm curious to see what the extra power of the P would bring but maybe not for 300 bucks more. I will first test my friend's 9bot1 P ....

so my conclusion is, as I already have the E+ N20, to me getting the P is a matter of design and color.

For a first EUC, I would say it is a matter of design, color and money if you are comfortable to put the extra money and get the P then do it.

but if you want to save 300-400 by getting the E+ N20 (make sure it is N20) and still be satisfied then get the E+ N20 and get an extra battery or take your gf on a date  with the money you saved.

Thanks for the advice guys! Think i will go with the P,  have to wait one month for it tho :(  but snow is coming soon so its no big deal.

Then I dont have to worry about the N10,N20 thingy ether, probobly old stock here in Sweden.

Would be nice if you could set a speed limit on the P to 20k/h or something.

And remember - with great power, comes great responsibility ;)

Just reviewed SpeedyFeet's latest 'range test' on the 'P' model and interestingly due to the battery only being 20wh greater than the E+ but the motor being more powerful the range seems well down on the E+ offering.  Same old problem, the brighter you shine, the less time you shine for?

We really need the 'next' revolution in battery technology to move it forward beyond the limitations of LiPo.

My viewpoint on helmet is that it's not how fast you're going that matters, it's the idiots around you which should dictate what level of protection you wear?

10 hours ago, Stinky said:

Thanks for the advice guys! Think i will go with the P,  have to wait one month for it tho :(  but snow is coming soon so its no big deal.

Then I dont have to worry about the N10,N20 thingy ether, probobly old stock here in Sweden.

Would be nice if you could set a speed limit on the P to 20k/h or something.

You could set a speed limit in the app.

• 1 year later...
On November 28, 2015 at 3:57 PM, Paulandjacquelyn said:

Paul.  and any body   would you mind to share infor where to buy the ninepot one model P in US or vancouver bc Canada please  or the best deal if order  in safty way  online you know is crazy    thanks     alex

On November 28, 2015 at 3:57 PM, Paulandjacquelyn said:

Are both for you? If so why both? I can't wait for the p!

Archived