FILE - Gotway Android app 3.4.53 "alarm setting special edition" (English)

This just in from Verachai.  Coincidentally right after I posted 3.4.52.  I am not sure if this ONLY works with MCM2s or for everything.  Please comment if you know.

Note: You can't run the apk directly from the notifications panel.  You have to run some sort of file manager app and it will work.  You also have to enable your Android to accept third party apk via settings.
http://www.ubergizmo.com/how-to/how-to-install-apk-files-sideloading-on-android/

App for MCM2s (Old interface)
- Can On/Off beep speed alarm Lv1-2
- MCM2s will keep data ODO meter (But not display now. You will see your data with new interface next version soon)

GotWay3.4.53 alarm setting Special Edition .zip
EDIT: Apparently this link no longer works.  I guess the forum software upgrade messed something up.  Just get the 4.0 app.  It works for every previous model.  Only that certain functions that didn't exist in the older models just wouldn't work, that's all.

Here's a message I got from Verachai Chanthabunloet and I will paste verbatim:

Lin told me and I will try to explain.
3.4.51 for MCM2.
3.4.52 for Msuper (rebuild from 3.4.51)
3.4.53 for MCM2s (rebuild from 3.4.51)

All GW model with BT can use all version of App but some function will not support for some model.
When you need to reset(horizontal alignment) you need to use correct version for good performance.

Does this mean that, need to download a 18 "and 14" my application?
At least not in my phone refuses to download the two versions. It will change the always on top.
Do again to buy a phone for this purpose.  :blink:

I downloaded a newer update.
Just awesome brings adjustable vibration. Just an awesome invention.
This increased level of safety. Does not interfere with other beep. I can turn the speaker off.

The great thing about the invention can always improve .. and I suggest the next update minor changes. This provides the speed capacity of the tire size can be used.

When I insert the vibrator 28 on the speed, it will beep two short. Next, 3 short beeps at a speed of 31kmh.

These vibrojen the difference is very small.
And 31-40kmh the whole time the same 3 short.

Could it add one more optional?
It would be for those who are seeking the ultimate in performance ..

34kmh, one of the short vibration separated by a clear break.

36kmh into the two high-speed vibration between a clear break.

38kmh, one of the clear long vibration in the short range.
Or continuous high-speed short vibrations.

Such I was dreaming :) Please be so kind, and do this ..

In the future, I expect that the product will be significantly faster unicycle. Motorcyclists also run very fast. No one wheel turning over much different feel. Really fast ring would be awesome to drive the asphalt track driving. Oh yeah! : D

I will state one when one comes.

But now the first of this one small change.  ;)

• 2 months later...

Hi John. can you check again the link you provided? I just got my 14" mcm2s however I can't find a link to download. the link you provided doesn't work too

​Apparently this link no longer works.  I guess the forum software upgrade messed something up.  Just get the 4.0 app.  It works for every previous model.  Only that certain functions that didn't exist in the older models just wouldn't work, that's all.

Archived