SOLD Selling INMOTION V5F (Bay Area)

Fadkar

SOLD SOLD

Selling a used INMOTION V5F that I bought from here. Asking price: $350.

The first owner replaced the outer shell when he sold it to me so the shell is in good condition with a few scuffs/scratches. The trolley/pedals have more signs of use on them since they weren’t replaced.

Great learner wheel, small commuter, etc. It runs well with only 155miles on it.

Pics: https://photos.app.goo.gl/5Be1RJZLL8FC2y2Y7

Edited by Fadkar

I also have a V5F for sale. I love riding it, but my need for speed and smoother riding got the most of me so upgraded.

It is scratched on the pedals and handle, as usual, but I have never had a problem with it.  Purchased early 2020. Still have box and charger. 186 miles.

I'll take take what I can get, but the $350 from above feels low. I figure that I've only put a small fraction of its life on it. Hopefully it will go thousands of miles, so I'd like to get back at least 75%, $450, of my $600 cost. I know the market value goes down steeply once it's used, but I still wouldn't feel guilty selling it for $500. But again, if they have been going for $350, I may have to compromise.  I am in the Omaha area, so if I have to ship it I can ship free for you to help you make sure you are getting it within your budget. 

Photos can be sent if needed. I haven't taken any yet though.

I'm going to miss its convenient weight and nimbleness.  :(

1 hour ago, PatrickD said:

I also have a V5F for sale. I love riding it, but my need for speed and smoother riding got the most of me so upgraded.

It is scratched on the pedals and handle, as usual, but I have never had a problem with it.  Purchased early 2020. Still have box and charger. 186 miles.

I'll take take what I can get, but the $350 from above feels low. I figure that I've only put a small fraction of its life on it. Hopefully it will go thousands of miles, so I'd like to get back at least 75%, $450, of my $600 cost. I know the market value goes down steeply once it's used, but I still wouldn't feel guilty selling it for $500. But again, if they have been going for $350, I may have to compromise.  I am in the Omaha area, so if I have to ship it I can ship free for you to help you make sure you are getting it within your budget. 

Photos can be sent if needed. I haven't taken any yet though.

I'm going to miss its convenient weight and nimbleness.  :(

I'd definitely try listing it higher! I was looking for a quick sale and had bought it used so I was able to sell it without loosing much money. 

Thanks! I appreciate the support. I don't want people thinking I'm being too stingy, so it's comforting to know that some other people here may also see the mid/upper area of my range as reasonable.