Inmotion App Display Element Survey

What you really need to display on your app for EUC?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What you really need to display on your app for EUC?

• Real time Speed
    • Battery
    • Remain Milage
    • Power
    • Battery Voltage
    • Travel Distance (This Ride)

Not all of the information are needed to displayed on the app. What will be the most important data to show on the app? Please take a poll and comment below to tell us what you really need. It will help us refine the design of the Inmotion app. 

• Like 1

Now you can only pick one. But speed and battery voltage are equal important to me. 

Then the power and range (estimated from this rides consumption) would be nice. 

I understand that sometime less is more. So some sort of configuration would be great. Like always many riders, many opinions.

5 minutes ago, mrelwood said:

While riding the following should be easy to see, in a large font: speed, battery level (and preferably voltage), distance traveled since last charge, current wattage, max speed, speed limit setting, max wattage, board temperature.

While stopping, for example on the second page, should show: battery voltage, total mileage, average speed, average wattage, max temperature, etc. These can be shown in regular font since they are intended to be looked at when stationary.

I think this is too much and results in too small a font to contain everything. I propose:

• Main page: current speed, battery level/voltage, maybe board temperature
  • Second page: current trip distance, current trip top speed, current trip average speed, maybe current trip max temperature
  • etc

The current InMotion app is actually already pretty good. But voltage is hidden behind settings, that number should be available on the front page. 

I really like that you can see the consumption numbers, average and all time. More of that kind of statistics, please. And it would be nice if the app can read these numbers AFTER the ride even if the app hasn’t been on during the ride. Sometimes I’d like to see what my top speed, distance, average speed, consumption etc. were on my ride and I usually don’t remember to keep the app open. 

Also, please add telemetry data and make it available post ride. I think I saw you mentioning this earlier so maybe this is coming already. Sometimes things happen during the ride and it’s good to be able to check afterwards what happened from the wheel’s point of view. EUC World is doing this very well. 

• Like 2