Android App Lhotz on Samsung Galaxy S3 mini - parser error

CeVau

Hi,

after buying an Airwheel as a present and then using it a time by myself I got very euphoric on EUC. Now I ordered an XIMA Lhotz IPS for myself.

My problem is now my quite old mobile. I tried to install the Android App from different sources (reseller, IPS, googledrive) and different locations. Apps from foreign sources are allowed.

Directly after starting the apk i get an "parser error".

Does anyone know if the XIMA Lhotz IPS app works under Android 4.1.2?

Does anyone know the minimum requirements for that app? (I could try to install an custom 4.4 if this would match the requirements)

Any help is appreciated. :-)

Thanks!

Christian

5 hours ago, CeVau said:

Hi,

after buying an Airwheel as a present and then using it a time by myself I got very euphoric on EUC. Now I ordered an XIMA Lhotz IPS for myself.

My problem is now my quite old mobile. I tried to install the Android App from different sources (reseller, IPS, googledrive) and different locations. Apps from foreign sources are allowed.

Directly after starting the apk i get an "parser error".

Does anyone know if the XIMA Lhotz IPS app works under Android 4.1.2?

Does anyone know the minimum requirements for that app? (I could try to install an custom 4.4 if this would match the requirements)

Any help is appreciated. :-)

Thanks!

Christian

I have cyanogenmod 4.4.4. on a older sony Z3, all IPS apps can be installed and seem to work.

So installing a final build CM might be your solution See http://forum.xda-developers.com

good luck!

Thanks for the advice. It worked perfectly for me either.

After some concerns of rooting, wiping and cutomizing my phone I was surprised, how easy it was! Now my mobile runs Android 4.4.4 with the cyanogenmod and all 3 XIMA-apps worked fine. (One was in chinese and hard to comprehend... ;-))

Now I need someone with an iphone for updating the firmware. This is however not possible with an android. Perhaps a colleague of mine could help. :-)

I wonder if it is possible to change settings for someone else... There is no password or other hurdle to connect to the XIMA. So if someone is riding next to me with a bike or in a car, connects to my XIMA and changes the speed limit from 30km/h to 10km/h it could be some problem for me... hm....

Archived