EUC World official YT channel

Seba

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Seba said:

While for vast majority of users EUC World app works without problems out of the box, owners of some phones may face some issues like wheel connection unstable or dropping, gaps in recorded tours, lack of alarms etc. In this movie I'm discussing how to resolve most common problems that are caused by battery optimization and location settings.

Before you start any troubleshooting, make sure you're using latest EUC World release. If you have automatic updates turned off, please visit Google Play store and update it manually. Some problems may be caused by outdated and unsupported versions of EUC World application.

No more laid back taking it easy videos? :P
Great work with the green/blue screen. Even your hairs are visible without much edge bleed. But you have a bit of green on your left cheek (right) from my perspective. Great work! Like the visuals! I don't know how you manage to code, look for bugs, film and edit. Plus a lot of EUC riding! Keep up the good work! (I hope to see a Fitbit app soon... :p )

• Like 2

15 hours ago, EldARon said:

No more laid back taking it easy videos? :P
Great work with the green/blue screen. Even your hairs are visible without much edge bleed. But you have a bit of green on your left cheek (right) from my perspective. Great work! Like the visuals! I don't know how you manage to code, look for bugs, film and edit. Plus a lot of EUC riding! Keep up the good work! (I hope to see a Fitbit app soon... :p )

Unfortunately I don't have any place in my house with acceptable background and space, so green screen was the only option for me :) Well, I have to create some movies to hepl EUC World users solve problems and take most of this app.

• Like 2