Any Tesla V2 (1480Wh) owners here? Range? High speed? Torque?

Hey!
 Are there any 1480Wh Tesla owners except Marty? Or just V2 1kWh?

What range do you get on avg while going 20-25mph and 180lbs? What about the torque or the max speed please?
 Could you please share your really own experiences?

Thank you, have a great day!

On 7/31/2020 at 10:50 AM, ricqvo said:

Hey!

What range do you get on avg while going 20-25mph and 180lbs? What about the torque or the max speed please?

My guess would be close to 50.  Max speed is same as original v2 version of low 30s. 

I'm one.  I'm 285 and I can go about 10 mi on my wheel before it's too painful on my feet.  The torque is fine.  Just like with any number of vehicles, you get to learn how responsive it is.
I think proper shoes always help no matter how far you are riding.

Would you guys mind taking a look at my post?  I could really use some help.

Hello,

Do we have here any Tesla 1480Wh owners which experienced any problems with this custom made battery?
Seems that Wheel Riders Store is selling both version, original 1020Wh, and custom made 1480Wh.
I did not found any videos with inside view, and comparison to the original (1480vs1020).
Is this 1020Wh from Wheel Riders Store really original?

One more thing about Tesla, is it also the same as in other Gotways in case of pedal dipping after sharp turn, or quick bumpy road?
How it is with the "new boards" for Gotway wheels, so this "feature" was removed/fixed from any specific date, model, version?

I went on a 42 mile ride (averaging 18-20mph) (high torque MSP 1800wh) with Marty (Tesla 1480) and he was getting better mileage than me; we both weigh more or less the same and I only had 15% battery left on my MSP and he had close to 30% on his Tesla. I think the lower unicycle weight, less power and thinner tire really make a difference in range. If you are doing 20-25mph constant & weighing 180lbs you should expect approx 35-40mile range.    

• Like 1

On 7/31/2020 at 5:50 PM, ricqvo said:

Hey!

I have bought a 1480Wh Tesla. Had it for a week now. I weigh around 90kg which is slightly less than 200lbs. I have been trying to assess the range by some calculations of my first week and when having an average speed of ca 30km/h 10km consumes ca 10% battery. So that would make the range from 100% to 0% around 100km or ca 62 miles. Might be different under different cirumstances of course but this is what my first week of riding indicates.   

• Like 1