New To This

WDW1014

Hey Everyone,

I'm Jason , totally new to all this and I'm LOST after reading all these posts lol I'm from Long Island, NY and I just wanted to know what would be the best euc I can get for around $450 max and where I can get it from because when it comes to buying from China I've got screwed in the past and really don't want that to happen again. Thanks :)

I had the same hang up about buying from China.   Bought my first one off Alibaba anyway.  A big price difference between a Generic Wheel and a name brand.  Just keep in mind you get what you pay for.  Don't take me wrong I feel I did ok with it, but after learning to ride I was already looking for something better.

There are a couple dealers who use this forum too.  I don't believe I have heard any bad feedback on them.

So was it made cheaply you would say or did It break within a year ? I was looking at something like this just to start out with, just not sure what cheap brand is decent

http://www.electricunicycleonline.com/ips-zero-self-balancing-electric-unicycle.html

or

http://www.electricunicycleonline.com/tg-f3-self-balancing-electric-unicycle-264wh-black.html

The dealers on this site are reliable . I ended up with the king song because It had exactly what I wanted and there is a US contact with a very good reputation . Given your price restrictions , the ninebot c comes closet and they have a good US presence and reputation despite some recent software issues that seem to have been addressed. 

Both of those have had several comments on them.  I suggest you do a forum search with them.   You will get a lot of info. 

My dream machines are the Msuper and the Kinsong, both 18 inch.  I'll have to wait.  They are both out of my price range right now.

Archived