SOLD Inmotion V8 SALE LOCAL PICK UP ONLY (LONG BEACH CA)

For sale is this inmotion v8 wheel with the Solowheel logo on it. Has about 200 miles on it. Still has the protective plastic from the store in some areas (like handle and around the unit) --I put a protective plastic that came with the unit on one side of the EUC and on the footplates to protect them. All could be peeled off if desired, it includes a protective sleeve, not pretty but very functional. Units does have some signs of normal wear. No wipe-outs, no accidents, no flats, no problems of any kind, includes charger and original box. Purchased from ewheels so is not second hand, I am original owner. Please see picture if interested. Reason for sale: I need to completely pay off my KS 18l. Pick up available. LOCAL PICK UP ONLY

Where: US, CA, Long Beach area

Asking $525 pick up only

20200202_134222.jpg

20200202_135715.jpg

20200202_134154.jpg

Edited by chroma
  • Like 1

Super interested in this! I live in San Luis Obispo, but have family that lives in OC and could come grab it. The market up here in slo is quite dry!! Looking to learn on pretty much this while waiting for my main wheel to come.

Let me know how to get in contact!

Martin

• 2 weeks later...