SOLD KingSong KS16X 1554Wh (+ Bodyguard + Fast charger) 1100€, Finland, Europe

Hi!

I have decided to sell my 16X to a new home, where it would hopefully get to ride more often.

About the wheel:

Overall: The wheel has seen relatively little use. I've ridden approximately 600 km on it. The wheel works perfectly and is in an overall good condition.

Purchase information: Purchased at 1RadWerkstatt (Germany), on September 2019 at price of 2094€.

Case: Minor scracthes due to normal use. No cracks or breaks.

Tire: Tire is most likely of type CX321 (from first batch, with the green line around the tire). Holds air well and has many miles to go.

Controller: This is a first batch wheel, but the controller has been replaced by a newer version by the vendor on spring of 2020. The original controller suffered from a fault where the left RGB strip was malfunctioning. I don't know which version the current controller is but I assume it is either 1.4 or 1.5.

Battery: The battery pack is well maintained and in a good condition. No signs of any ill-effects. The pack has never been discharged below 30% and is usually charged to 80% or 90%. Maximum charge current has been 3A. Wheel has always been stored in room temperature.

Extra: The wheel comes with a wonderful blue/black Roll.nz bodyguard and a 1RadWerkstatt branded fast charger.

Optional extra: I'd also like to give away a blue POC Cortex flow helmet (size L), some Wosame branded elbow and knee guards and a pair of brand new Gyroriderz gloves (version 2, size M). Including these to the purchase will not affect the asking price. I'd really like to just give them away with the wheel.

About the purchase:

Asking price: 1100€ (1600€)

Pickup: I am a bit reluctant to ship the wheel as there are many things that can go wrong. Therefore I would greatly appreciate if you had the possibility to meet in person and pick up the wheel. I will happily let you inspect the wheel and test drive it, if you have previous driving experience. (If you want the wheel shipped I will most likely ship it via UPS insured delivery. I will let the possible buyer know how much the shipping will cost.)

Feel free to send me a private message if you got interested and/or require more information.

http://tnlc.arkku.net/eucforum/images/16X/16X.jpg

Optional extra:

http://tnlc.arkku.net/eucforum/images/16X/helmet.jpg

http://tnlc.arkku.net/eucforum/images/16X/wosame.jpg

Edited by harmitonkana
Price reduction, replaced embedded non working images with links, added some more mileage
  • Like 1

• harmitonkana changed the title to KingSong KS16X 1554Wh (+ Bodyguard + Fast charger) 1100€, Finland, Europe
  • harmitonkana changed the title to SOLD KingSong KS16X 1554Wh (+ Bodyguard + Fast charger) 1100€, Finland, Europe