Speed limit?

JesperF

Yes, you can.  1.2.7 had it and 1.3.0 has it.

1. Select Riding Settings from the "MORE" menu
  2. Select Speed limed mode from the Riding Setting menu
  3. Select your speed between 4-10 km/h
  4. Go back to the main screen and hit the speedometer graphic in the lower left corner.  It will turn red and "Speed Limit" will be displayed to indicate you are in speed limited mode.  

Screenshot_20151125-173106.thumb.png.6e4Screenshot_20151125-173133.thumb.png.eccScreenshot_20151125-173139.thumb.png.504Screenshot_20151125-173155.thumb.png.836

Thanks for the answer, but not good, it can only be set between 4 and 10 KM / H . I ask because I order a P and I would like to limit it to 20 KM , as it will then almost be counted under the legislation for segways in DK . Have a problem when it can run 25 to 28 KM / H

The Ninedroid app allows it to be set up to 12 km/h but that still isn't what you are looking for.  Since there are differences between the two software applications, they can obviously change it in the future to allow a larger range for the speed limiting feature.

I think it is meant for beginners.  I will use it when I put on the training wheels and let others try it..

In Finland it's going to be 25km/h, at least that's in the new bill they are vouting.Hopefully coming in act early 2016.That's from our government...

It's quite confusing. Our minestery of traffic said 3.9.2015 that all bills about new traffic law will be set for vouting, not before fall of 2016. And then the ministery released bill for vouting in 17.9.2015 and this includes EUC's also... So we'll see what happens...

Now it's illegal to use EUC's here... Beside only inside and in restricted areas...

1 hour ago, JesperF said:

Thanks for the answer, but not good, it can only be set between 4 and 10 KM / H . I ask because I order a P and I would like to limit it to 20 KM , as it will then almost be counted under the legislation for segways in DK . Have a problem when it can run 25 to 28 KM / H

So if you get stopped just open app that shows limit.......i doubt they will use speed detector.  Or do you need to get a permit?

Archived