Gotway Nikola 84V 2100WH. (Austin or Houston, TX)

So I've had this wheel for about a year, but have only ridden it a handful of times.  I mainly ride my Z10, and have ordered a new S18, so don't really need the Nikola.  The problem with the Nikola for me is that it's really wide.   I've been riding the Z10 so much lately that my calves have gotten bigger to the point that I can't really get my feet completely on the pedals of the Nikola.  For reference, my calves are a little over 20" in case you think you might potentially have the same issue.  Just putting this post out there to gauge interest outside of my immediate circle; as a friend in Austin may be interested in it.  I'll have to check the mileage; but it's almost certainly under 100mi.  I did crash the wheel once at about 25mph (still have the scars from that one).  It bent the handle; which I replaced, and put a few scratches on the side panel, but no other damage.  I'll upload some pics if interested.  

Edited by Feynman
  • Like 1

20" calves :blink1: mine are like half that and i felt the nikola was too wide/bulgy... mine got smaller from euc, since i used to walk or bike a lot haha

• Like 2

I got the wheel last year and its so good.... been riding at 45kph to 50kph non stop for 1 hour and it was so good. No need to worry about the battery cut off. I dont feel the wheel so wide if you change the original side pad. And its so good making modification in your wheel. 😊🤩😎

No cracks in the body.  The side 'GW' stickers have come off, but I have them in case you'd like to glue them back on.  If there are any specific pics you'd like just ask.

I also have the original box and packing materials and the 5A fast charger (see pic).

Edited by Feynman

On 7/25/2020 at 2:26 PM, Rywokast said:

20" calves :blink1: mine are like half that and i felt the nikola was too wide/bulgy... mine got smaller from euc, since i used to walk or bike a lot haha

I think the 2100WH must be wider than the 1800WH.  I seriously don't know how anyone rides this comfortably.  Maybe Tishawn since he's so skinny.

23 hours ago, KiNgKoNg said:

I got the wheel last year and its so good.... been riding at 45kph to 50kph non stop for 1 hour and it was so good. No need to worry about the battery cut off. I dont feel the wheel so wide if you change the original side pad. And its so good making modification in your wheel. 😊🤩😎

No side pads!  The body is just that wide!

1 hour ago, Feynman said:

I think the 2100WH must be wider than the 1800WH.  I seriously don't know how anyone rides this comfortably.  Maybe Tishawn since he's so skinny.

No side pads!  The body is just that wide!

all versions are identical externally