New Gotway Mten3, Phoenix Arizona area.

Hello,

I purchased my first EUC and for the life of me I can’t figure out how to ride it. I don’t even have 1 mile on the EUC. I still have the box, and I haven’t even charged it. That’s how new it is. Nothing is wrong with it, besides tiny small scratches from me learning. I purchased it from ewheels.com 3 weeks ago. This is the 420Wh/67v version. I am taking offers, but please do not low ball me. 

I am going back to riding electric scooter, I though I can learn how to ride a unicycle and it’s not for me. If you have any questions, please feel to contact me. I prefer local purchase here around the Phoenix area. Thank you. 

6 minutes ago, LukeRian said:

If you’re willing to ship shoot me a message, in the Dallas Tx area 

I am willing to ship it, but I know it’s going to expensive. I’m open for options, let me know. 

3 minutes ago, wakk0 said:

Keep practicing.  I’m frustrated learning myself on a MSX as well.   But the end result will be worth it.  

Here in Phoenix, is so hot learning outside sucks. I rather just go back to electric scooter lol. 

Keep on riding! I may or may not be relocating to AZ (Tempe) area in the fall, so if I do I can give you some tips! AFAIK, the euc scene around Phoenix area is kinda small/non-existent which sucks :'(

15 minutes ago, LukeRian said:

I sent you a PM

This is Maurice’s Wife. His account is maxed on submitting reply’s. He can’t replay back and have to wait 24 hours. You can reach him via email, maurice@cambosbbq.com

1 hour ago, Jules said:

This is Maurice’s Wife. His account is maxed on submitting reply’s. He can’t replay back and have to wait 24 hours. You can reach him via email, maurice@cambosbbq.com

For the record I believe those kinds of restrictions are just for newer accounts to help prevent spam/spam bots. If a mod is around they can likely lift the limit for OP's account now as they're obviously just a normal person.

Edit: I am not a mod/can't do anything, I'm just explaining what I believe happened/why. Hopefully a mod will chime in soon.

Edited by AtlasP

1 minute ago, AtlasP said:

For the record I believe those kinds of restrictions are just for new accounts to help prevent spam/spam bots. If a mod is around they can likely lift the limit for OP's account now as they're obviously just a normal person.

It still say “you have reached the maximum numbers of post you can make per day”. He replay in the private messages either and says the same thing.