KS-16S unlock max speed

bartm

How can I change the max speed of my KS-16S from 20 km/h to 35 km/h?

I have a brand new KS-16S, built in 2020. It came with firmware V2.02. And I use the official app version 3.4.5 on my Android phone. In the speed settings I can adjust the three alarms and tilt-back, but only with values up to 20 km/h, not above that. I find no "speed limit decoding" option in the app. And so far I have not found documentation on how to set the max speed to 35 m/h.

Same goal same desire to change and unlock speed limit. I am over 5km and still would like to unlock and understand how to locate and confirm area in app to see our verify unlock status. Thanks!

@1wheel1 the answer from Rywokast fully solved it for me. Before riding 5 km I could change the speed settings in the app to values up to 23 km/h. After riding 5 km I could change the speed settings to values up to 35 km/h.

11 hours ago, 1wheel1 said:

Same goal same desire to change and unlock speed limit. I am over 5km and still would like to unlock and understand how to locate and confirm area in app to see our verify unlock status. Thanks!

what firmware are you on? older ones take more than 5 km.. how many km do you have and what fw?

• Like 1