Used Glide (inMotion) V8 - Austin, TX | $350

Uniafi

Selling locally only.

I'm moving out of the country and need to sell my V8, fast. It's pretty worn out and has +2000miles. Diagnostic is 100% and it works perfectly (I use it everyday to go to work -7miles/day).

21th is my last day available to sell. If I'm not able to sell it, I'm gonna give as a gift to a coworker. I prefer to do that than selling to a low baller.

I'm looking for a starter wheel and am interested in buying. I know you said local only, but if you change your mind and am willing to ship to NYC, I'd be very interested. 

Thanks and best of luck with your move!

Sorry to hijack the thread, but can't send PM's - Ambrose I'm in NYC and selling my V8 in good condition and with a new 2.1" tire (stock is 1.9").  Message me here if interested, since it seems impossible to PM on this forum...

On 7/15/2020 at 10:31 AM, Uniafi said:

Selling locally only.

I'm moving out of the country and need to sell my V8, fast. It's pretty worn out and has +2000miles. Diagnostic is 100% and it works perfectly (I use it everyday to go to work -7miles/day).

21th is my last day available to sell. If I'm not able to sell it, I'm gonna give as a gift to a coworker. I prefer to do that than selling to a low baller.

Hi. I am interested in this one. Live in Austin.

I cannot send PMs but it you could contact me we can make a deal.

Thanks

Totally agree so my apologies again!  Just wish I could send PMs but my account still doesn't allow it despite being on here for over a year??  Anyways, thanks so much for PM'ing Ambrose as local is definitely the way to go if possible.  Good luck with your sale - that's an amazing price for a V8 so somebody should buy it asap !

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry guys but I'm back to Austin and I'm using the device. I don't know how long I will be staying so I might keep the device for a month at least.

If I decide to sell it again, I'll post here.

Cheers!