Kingsong N10 speed limit deactivation procedure

Kim Mathias Dreyer

On 5.09.2020 at 10:37, Kim Mathias Dreyer said:

Dostaję tylko opcję pobrania wersji 1.17 przez aplikację Kingsong i nie mówi, czy jest to koreańskie oprogramowanie, czy nie? Co robić ?

I uploaded the new software via the Soft Tuner app for Android. The firmware is for KS-N10 Korea - KS-n10KT v1,16. You have to remove the bottom cover from the bottom and there is the battery and the motherboard. With the scooter off, you need to gently unplug the cable that goes to the motorbike. Then turn on the scooter, the word UP and the sound will start flashing on the display. Now search for bluetooth scooters on Soft Tuner. Then click on the firmware and select KS-N10 KT version 1.16. Maybe I will not show all versions right away, then you need to disconnect bluetooth and try again. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi everyone. I just bought a Kingsong N10 in France and the maximum speed is set at 25km/H. I'd like to increase it at 30 km/h and I don't know how to do it. The firmware version installed is the 1.17 (I saw that on the Kingsong application for Android). Do you have any idea how I can unlock this ? Thank's

Alvi

Hi everyone, I just found the solution and it works perfectly fine for me. It is on this youtube video. It is in italian but perfectly understable. There is a link in the description for an app on android ! Drive safe ;)

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/25/2020 at 6:05 PM, Stanisław Jaromin said:

I uploaded the new software via the Soft Tuner app for Android. The firmware is for KS-N10 Korea - KS-n10KT v1,16. You have to remove the bottom cover from the bottom and there is the battery and the motherboard. With the scooter off, you need to gently unplug the cable that goes to the motorbike. Then turn on the scooter, the word UP and the sound will start flashing on the display. Now search for bluetooth scooters on Soft Tuner. Then click on the firmware and select KS-N10 KT version 1.16. Maybe I will not show all versions right away, then you need to disconnect bluetooth and try again. 

@Stanisław Jaromin, is it possible to do this operation from iPhone? I don’t have Android :)

• 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, EL SCOOTER said:

Hi, I can't find Soft tunes for android. is it only me or is this app removed?. is there other app I can use on android or iphone??

Afaik softtuner for android was never in the play store - only available for resellers/etc.

Just the ios version made it to the app store and stayed there...

• 1 month later...
On 8/25/2020 at 6:05 PM, Stanisław Jaromin said:

can u use the soft tuner app on iphone?

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Bumping this tread!

I got a E-Wheels E2S V2 is it still possible to remove the speed limit with the Soft Tuner app? Don´t understand what cable to unplug for it to connect, atm I do not find any devices in the app.

• Like 1

On 8/15/2020 at 10:43 PM, Stanisław Jaromin said:

Hi. Kingsong scooters speed lock is in the software and if you still want to unlock the scooter I can help you. I also have E-Wheels E4 (Kinsong KS-N10)

Hello, i have a E-wheel and its by nice some advice how unlock the speed limit, can you help? :)

Pls.. 

On 3/20/2021 at 8:41 AM, Petter said:

I can remove the speed limit for all Kingsong scooters. To do this i need to have the scooter or the controller. Pm me with email adress or write your emal here if you want this.

I have E- Wheels E2s v2 max 2021 and like to get it to 40 km/h. Can you show me the steps? Best Regards Espen Bråthe 

• 2 weeks later...