My first EUC (Mten3) Learning story....

newbie101

1 minute ago, newbie101 said:

Thanks for your tips...I have been a big fan of yours since I saw your youtube videos, I am honored. I hope to see more of your youtube videos in the future.

Thanks for the kind words! LOL, I assumed many had forgotten by now due to my prolonged YouTube laziness absence 

As you can see, I've always been interested in pointing fellow learning riders in the right direction, stuff I've had to pick up the hard way cuz there wasn't much of this circa 2015 when I was learning, so whenever I get back, will probably be one of the reincarnations of my tiny channel :D

• Like 2

1 minute ago, houseofjob said:

Thanks for the kind words! LOL, I assumed many had forgotten by now due to my prolonged YouTube laziness absence 

As you can see, I've always been interested in pointing fellow learning riders in the right direction, stuff I've had to pick up the hard way cuz there wasn't much of this circa 2015 when I was learning, so whenever I get back, will probably be one of the reincarnations of my tiny channel :D

I always read all your post  (advice) here, it's so nice to get some insight from you...since I am still a newbie, I did notice that your youtube videos did  suddenly stop...but I would see you on Hsiangs video when you guys are testing the new wheels. The last video I saw of you (not on youtube) on socal euc telegram group, you were carving on your sherman... I thought Wow! great to see your video riding.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, newbie101 said:

I always read all your post  (advice) here, it's so nice to get some insight from you...since I am still a newbie, I did notice that your youtube videos did  suddenly stop...but I would see you on Hsiangs video when you guys are testing the new wheels. The last video I saw of you (not on youtube) on socal euc telegram group, you were carving on your sherman... I thought Wow! great to see your video riding.

Thanks!, still learning and trying to get better myself, keep that newbie open-minded mentality :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, houseofjob said:

Thanks!, still learning and trying to get better myself, keep that newbie open-minded mentality :lol:

Newbie minded mentality keep you humble, Nobody will ride like you,  you are so much fun to watch riding. Maybe someday, I am just hoping to be a nimble rider like you.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, newbie101 said:

Newbie minded mentality keep you humble, Nobody will ride like you,  you are so much fun to watch riding. Maybe someday, I am just hoping to be a nimble rider like you.

Ride more than you walk, experiment always and never be satisfied, and you'll get there for sure 👍

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, houseofjob said:

Ride more than you walk, experiment always and never be satisfied, and you'll get there for sure 👍

I will try all your tips... I appreciate it very much, Thanks. Now, May I ask, please post some more videos😊.

• Like 1