My Sherman Trials, Tribulations, and Triumphs

Marty Backe

Its a generic light one can buy on Ali, it was shared somewhere around here.
If Veteran could get the producer to program white side LEDs for fixed "positioning light" for day time it would be nice, but considering the volume I doubt it.

Edited by null
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, stephen said:

Ian from speedyfeet said you can turn the blue light off of you hold in the light button i don't know if it's separate to the main light though

Yes you can turn it OFF; actually I believe it it OFF by default, and you Press-Hold Power to turn it ON.   If it is OFF though you have no running lights, which is why it should be changed so you can still have a running light if desired., which is not the full headlight.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, FreeRide said:

Yes you can turn it OFF; actually I believe it it OFF by default, and you Press-Hold Power to turn it ON.   If it is OFF though you have no running lights, which is why it should be changed so you can still have a running light if desired., which is not the full headlight.

Agree it would be nice for sure. But running the full headlight may not be a problem with 3100wh, lol. Even Marty is having trouble running this thing out of juice.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, null said:

Its a generic light one can buy on Ali, it was shared somewhere around here.
If Veteran could get the producer to program white side LEDs for fixed "positioning light" for day time it would be nice, but considering the volume I doubt it.

#Aliexpress AED 25.94  10%OFF | Krator 30W High Power 6000K White Side Shooter Pods Combo LED Work Light Strobe Lamp for Off-road Truck UTV ATV SUV Boat
https://a.aliexpress.com/_dXUmm1O

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Marty Backe said:

Taken during my formal range test today

IMG_3756-HDR

Can't wait for the video 👍 I've pre ordered the v11 i really want a suspension wheel but i love the Sherman for long rides,, I'm falling in love with it 😊 might have to sell my Z10 and msx and look at the sherman ,, that would leave me with mten3,16x,v11,sherman still 😊😊 even my fat ass could get 80 miles maybe at steady pace

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Feels like a cross between an MSX and Monster, but of course different. I think it's great weight and relative small size (compared to a Monster) makes it very stable and reassuring as you ride it.

I thought it was going to be awkward kind of like the Monster is, but it turns out it's "closer" to the MSX in handling. The Gotway wheels can feel dense and massive, which is the Sherman. Nobody would describe Inmotion or KingSong wheels that way.

If you're a big fan of KingSong and/or Inmotion than you probably won't like the Veteran all that much.

thank you.

• Like 2