Want to buy first EUC ~$500 SoCal

I randomly ran into some EUC videos the past week and was blown away. Looking to buy a used EUC preferably around Los Angeles but would go to OC and SD for the right deal. 

I expect to drop it several times, so I'm not looking for pristine examples, but I don't want something that needs repairs to ride safely. 

Thanks in advance! 

I suggest you to buy a wheel as cheap as possible to train, something like Inmotion V5, Gotway Mten, Kingsong ks14 or other brands, as a beginner you will fall many times and the wheel will get ruined. My first wheel is the Inmotion V8, bought it 2 years ago (auction - 600£) and I destroyed it, but it is still alive :D after that I bought the Ninebot z10 (1200£), a great wheel for my opinion

• Like 1

If the budget is 500$ you have to skip the learner wheel to avoid wasting money.
Get the best second hand your budget allows and wrap it in protection while learning.

V5F, V8, V10, 16S, MSv3, MCM5 could be possible candidates.

Edited by null
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Albatross said:

I have an Inmotion V5F+ that I will ship to you for $500, shipping included.

Did your kid not like it?

8 hours ago, Nimbus2000 said:

Did your kid not like it?

Kid loves it.  The wheel is amazing, but the wife has made her stand.  She does not want him riding.  We tried reasoning with her, but she is effing set on it.  Works in the Operating Room in a hospital and saw a bunch of videos of people cutting out.  Kid is super bummed out, but she made a huge deal out of it, involving his grandparents and I choose which battles I go all into.  This is not worth it.  I will either end up keeping the wheel or pass it along.  

On 7/9/2020 at 9:09 AM, Albatross said:

Kid loves it.  The wheel is amazing, but the wife has made her stand.  She does not want him riding.  We tried reasoning with her, but she is effing set on it.  Works in the Operating Room in a hospital and saw a bunch of videos of people cutting out.  Kid is super bummed out, but she made a huge deal out of it, involving his grandparents and I choose which battles I go all into.  This is not worth it.  I will either end up keeping the wheel or pass it along.  

Fair enough! I know what you mean about picking your battles wisely 

On 7/9/2020 at 9:09 AM, Albatross said:

She may be more comfortable with him having a more powerful wheel with the tiltback set much lower than the machines limits. Kingsong wheel allow you to password protect the app so stting cannot be changed, so you can essentially child lock a wheel making the cuttof chance extremely low

21 hours ago, Nimbus2000 said:

She may be more comfortable with him having a more powerful wheel with the tiltback set much lower than the machines limits. Kingsong wheel allow you to password protect the app so stting cannot be changed, so you can essentially child lock a wheel making the cuttof chance extremely low

Took another swing at it and won her over. Ordered the kid some body armor and we are resuming training. The V5F+ is staying. I’m super stoked!!!

• Like 3

• 1 month later...