**Sold**Ninebot Z10 (MA) $800

For sale is my used ninebot Z10. Still rides like normal. I am the only owner, bought from ewheels in 2018. Just selling it to fund my new S18. It has a good number of scuffs on it, just cosmetic. There is a screw that got stripped in the mudguard so you can't remove it unless you can go in there and take out the screw somehow. This wheel has never cut out on me and I have only ridden it in the rain one time. It does make a strange dial up computer sound when it is on, but this is a sound that started at around 800 miles and I now have just over 2,800 miles on it. When I first got the wheel, the charger cable stripped a little bit so I taped it over with electrical tape and have been using it ever since. The tire tread is in excellent shape, never had a flat. You will hear squeaking noises from the tire on sharp turns, WD40 will make this go away for a short time, not exactly sure what it is. Can provide more pictures on request, having trouble uploading them here.

20200622_123539(1).jpg

Here is the noise it makes

Edited by Steef Klonoa

1 hour ago, Chriull said:

Fyi:

Thank you Chriull! I was planning on using this. Really nice of Jason to offer his customers that. They are a great company. Actually sent them my resume not too long ago because they are hiring. Fingers crossed I hear back!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric plam said:

That is weird, because I did buy wheels from the US lately without any problems ..

How were they shipped? I went to UPS and they told me they were not doing ground shipments, just air shipments and they cant take the EUC by air because of the batteries.

I always use ups and I never had any problems... Even once I used USPS too.

You can create a shipping label and then just drop the wheel to an ups store

I talked to a shipping outlet today that deals with UPS, FedEx, Purolator, etc and ground commercial traffic between the US and Canada hasn't stopped at all.

But if your local outlet doesn't want to deal it, then I guess it is what it is.

Up for sale again, I am not going to ship this wheel, I keep getting a different response from the shipping companies every time I go. Tried to ship it to Jackolo, they said I could day before yesterday, and then I went there with it all boxed up and they said they would not ship because of the batteries.

• 2 weeks later...