Finally got buddy interested!!

Good luck! It can be tricky  :thumbup: 

I have had better luck telling people that they are not right for these things.   

"See.... You have to have balance...... and  , well?  I just don't think you have what it takes." 

or   "I don't think this is something that a woman is capable of. "   ( I personally know more women riding these things than men) 

The truth is just about anyone can learn they just have to keep at it. People love to prove me wrong. It gives them motivation. 

42 minutes ago, RockyTop said:

Good luck! It can be tricky  :thumbup: 

I have had better luck telling people that they are not right for these things.   

"See.... You have to have balance...... and  , well?  I just don't think you have what it takes." 

or   "I don't think this is something that a woman is capable of. "   ( I personally know more women riding these things than men) 

The truth is just about anyone can learn they just have to keep at it. People love to prove me wrong. It gives them motivation. 

Gotcha, I can see that, especially me being the salesman I am, my enthusiasm for the sport could mean that I lean too hard on folks to try it.  But, this guy is the adventurous type and while in his early 60's, he's small and fit and bloody fast on a dirtbike so here's for hoping.  He lives in Boston Branch at the top of Roberts Mill Rd,  pretty cool roads and access to the trails that run along the side of the mtn, I hope he digs it, it'd be nice to have another place to ride.

Edited by RetroThruster
  • Like 2